GA Firing Line

Gunsite Grad

Charter member
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Druid Hills & Kennworthstock
Zip code
I decided to take one of the BBQ safe queens to the range today, my P7M8. I took it out of the safe & felt nothing. Took it out of the pack at the range. Nothing. Three mags down range. Nothing. What to do: keep it because it's fairly rare & expensive to replace or sell it?

Reactions: rOmiLaYu

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
I had the exact same experience. It did nothing for me and I could not hit squat with it....not to mention that after about 50 rounds it became nearly unshootable due to the heat coming off the piston into the trigger guard. I traded mine off and didn't feel bad in the least.

Gunsite Grad

Charter member
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Zip code
I had the exact same experience. It did nothing for me and I could not hit squat with it....not to mention that after about 50 rounds it became nearly unshootable due to the heat coming off the piston into the trigger guard. I traded mine off and didn't feel bad in the least.
This is my second one. I lost my ass trading the first one for something I "had" to have.

H

Hoss

I wouldn't mind having it. It's been a while. Any interest in swapping it for a USP 45?

Reactions: Shemp

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
Then why do these go for $1,000+? I understand rare, but how rare are they?
The P7M8 more so than the PSP and then the P7M13 even more rare than both. None of them are terribly "rare" per se, just harder to find than others...plus, it is an "H und K" and there's a price tag with that as well.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Bullshit. It's a gimmicky gun that gets too hot to shoot after a few mags, is heavy as Lax's grandma's goiter, has a awkward squeeze cocking "feature", cant shoot +P and holds less rounds than a PF9.
All true. I have no idea why anybody would trade anything of value for these but hey, there are plenty of folks out there waiting to be ripped off.

Reactions: Hoss and rOmiLaYu

Gunsite Grad

Charter member
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Zip code
Bullshit. It's a gimmicky gun that gets too hot to shoot after a few mags, is heavy as Lax's grandma's goiter, has a awkward squeeze cocking "feature", cant shoot +P and holds less rounds than a PF9.
Blasphemer! Can a P6 or PF9 eject a spent casing without an extractor?