The Right to Keep and Bear What?

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Lawyers getting involved is how the definition of "militia" was changed to begin with. How long between the constitution and the case where militia was redefined to mean something analogous to the national guard? Then how many decades after that till the supreme court upheld an individual right? And even then it's not nearly as strong as it was before. Just because we have lawyers on our side doesn't mean anything. Every argument you make strengthens mine.

@rOmiLaYu time for the amazing Spider-Man
The only argument I'm making is that clear definitions make infringement more difficult. Are you really arguing that?

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
The only argument I'm making is that clear definitions make infringement more difficult. Are you really arguing that?

My argument is that lawyers do not make definitions more clear. That these words have definitions that predate the ABA that were clear, and we should use those.

Everything lawyers do, do nothing but generate the need for more lawyers.

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
@rOmiLaYu time for the amazing Spider-Man
tumblr_me28tlAAYy1rkmxa1o6_500.jpg

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
My argument is that lawyers do not make definitions more clear. That these words have definitions that predate the ABA that were clear, and we should use those.

Everything lawyers do, do nothing but generate the need for more lawyers.
You seem to be living in a world of hyperbole.