• Shim Kit
perfect, even comes with the rifle brake

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
It definitely seems more versatile than the Mystic X. Had I not already bought one of those, I'd be looking very, very hard at this. As it is, though, it doesn't do anything for me that another .30 cal can wouldn't, since I already have the modularity with the Mystic.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
It definitely seems more versatile than the Mystic X. Had I not already bought one of those, I'd be looking very, very hard at this. As it is, though, it doesn't do anything for me that another .30 cal can wouldn't, since I already have the modularity with the Mystic.
this is true. Liberty has some stiff competition lately.

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
this is true. Liberty has some stiff competition lately.
It's both sad and cool, though. Dave was blazing trails no one even thought about with some of their stuff...and now that he's cut the trail, other people are coming down it. He's really a victim of his own success....which is probably a blessing and a curse.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
It's both sad and cool, though. Dave was blazing trails no one even thought about with some of their stuff...and now that he's cut the trail, other people are coming down it. He's really a victim of his own success....which is probably a blessing and a curse.
I'm still interested to know what all is changing up there since they let some staff go

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
is it bad that im lost here? what does the spacer do?
if you used the piston with the booster spring instead of the spacer, then the pressure will push the can forward, allowing it to then pull the can back towards the gun which puts stress on the threads. When not shooting on a semi auto pistol a fixed barrel spacer replaces the boosters spring so that it wont happen.

On a 22 its not really enough pressure to push the can around, but its best practice to have the spacer on there.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I just can't wait to see companies trying to sell 2 silencers in one start combining crazy stuff like an octane bolted to the back of a salvo.