380 The CT is now back on the LCP

Howard Law

mayonardo

What Would Paladin Do?
I've been accused of being indecisive, with some justification. I keep going back and forth with the CT. Now I have a Remora with attached mag pouch (which I wear cross draw so the mag stays on my 'weak' side), a Hays OWB cross draw holster and a Bear Creek back pocket holster, so I'm pretty much covered for holsters.

I plan to leave it on the pistol for an extended time and do more testing and shooting before I make a final decision.

Mayonardo
iPad & Tapatalk

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
You'll never be all set on holsters mayo.. Let us know if you keep the CT on for a while. I'm using my front pocket Bear Creek holster in my left rear pocket...backwards. Dang if it isn't perfect back there. Been carrying the 38 sp front right pocket now. pretty pleased with the set up.

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
I don't think you're being indecisive Mayo. I think you're testing out all your options and will ultimately come to a conclusion that's right for you.

Craig...I often carry my LCP in a wallet holster, and at the same time, carry a .38 special up front in a cross-draw. I like that two-gun setup too! :)

mayonardo

What Would Paladin Do?
I'm getting a pjholster from Paul for the LCP/CT. It will be a straight drop, OWB belt clip design. This design works so well with my LC9 that it should be even better with the LCP. I can use it either cross draw or strong side equally well. And have the option to switch around as circumstances dictate.

If I am carrying the LC9 or SR9c the LCP/CT can ride BUG in any position that does not interfere with the other primary carry weapon - crossdraw, strong side, back pocket.

Options are good.

After I get the pjholster I will take some
comparison photos with it and the other holsters I have that will accommodate the Crimson trace. I see another holster comparison grid in my future.

I am working toward the day when I will have a reasonably small number of holsters for all my guns in configurations for different conditions.

A man has to have a dream.

Mayo.
iPhone & Tapatalk

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Sarge said:
I don't think you're being indecisive Mayo. I think you're testing out all your options and will ultimately come to a conclusion that's right for you.

Craig...I often carry my LCP in a wallet holster, and at the same time, carry a .38 special up front in a cross-draw. I like that two-gun setup too! :)
;)...!

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
mayonardo said:
I plan to leave it on the pistol for an extended time and do more testing and shooting before I make a final decision.

If it were me my final decision would be not to make a decision. Otherwise put it on when you feel like a laser and take it off when you don't. Just practice and become efficient both ways. Just a thought.

R

rayzer007

RugerRon60 said:
mayonardo said:

If it were me my final decision would be not to make a decision. Otherwise put it on when you feel like a laser and take it off when you don't. Just practice and become efficient both ways. Just a thought.

I'm with you Ron; I do the same with my Combat Commander grips; as the spirit moves me, I change them up. Sometimes wood panels, sometimes rubber panels, sometimes finger grooved wrap-arounds. I change out my carry weapons and holsters too. Options are fun! ;D
"Variety is the spice of life", as the saying goes!
Ray