That ONE Gun

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
If you are gonna go with a 6, go Dasher. 6's are lasers, but they burn barrels. And a man of your stature shouldn't be running an RPR.
lol..whatevs. I'm not buying an RPR, but for someone that wants to casually get into PRS etc, they're a decent option.

Reactions: ReservoirDawg10

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Build: VZ 61 SBR - I’m mostly there dammit!
FAL
Buy: Double Rifle in 500 NE

Am I going to do dangerous game in the near future? Most likely not. But damn have I always thought a Double rifle was cool.
I want a double rifle too. I want a 375 H&H. A lot more reasonable to shoot than a .500 NE. And it can be loaded up to dangerous game specs, or down to medium game.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
My man! Nailed my list. Although I've never had any serious plans to buy a $10k Barrett
I'd take a double over a Barrett any day. Even if the Barrett were more expensive. Which won't happen with a quality double that has been properly regulated.

Reactions: dial1911
H

Hoss

I've got my dream AR. Everytime I meet up for hunting or shooting with friends they all act stupid about it and say they'd never take it out of their safe if they had it. I think I'm going to rattle can it on video and drag it down my gravel road just to piss them off.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I've got my dream AR. Everytime I meet up for hunting or shooting with friends they all act stupid about it and say they'd never take it out of their safe if they had it. I think I'm going to rattle can it on video and drag it down my gravel road just to piss them off.

These are the rifles that I love. Awesome quality, and no fucks given as to the condition.