Ted Nugent vs Piers Mogan

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I watched it on YouTube. I think what I dislike the most about Morgan and others of his type is the smug attitude, as if being anti-gun make you more evolved. Although it would set back our cause, a nice smack across the face by Uncle Ted would have been a nice touch. Guess I am not very evolved after all. :D

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
According to FBI stats, in 2010 Americans defended themselves from harm with a firearm over 2 million times. I guess Piers didn't get that stat. Well done Uncle Ted. Great restraint while telling him he was completely full of crap.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Piers Morgan is finally getting some ratings for the first time. He is going to run with the gun thing as long as he can. People will tire of hearing a one trick pony and quit watching. Ever notice how David Letterman's ratings took a dive after he started turning every interview into the latest strory about his kid?

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
My sister and brother were at that concert RugerRon. I remember some stories of what they saw there and it wasn't all on the stage.

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
bigdogdaddy said:
My sister and brother were at that concert RugerRon. I remember some stories of what they saw there and it wasn't all on the stage.

HA! I can imagine! Myself and 3 of my buddies went up the night before in my 1965 bare walled Dodge puke green van and tail-gated all night. It wasn't for the weak of heart, mind, body or soul! ;)

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Ted let him have it. Piers Morgan is such a useless panty waste. We should have closed the borders before that creep was allowed on our shores.

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
BubbaDX said:
Ted let him have it. Piers Morgan is such a useless panty waste. We should have closed the borders before that creep was allowed on our shores.

+1...Amen.....
Shooter1.gif