Tears and crying

Faktory 47
H

Hoss

That's Schmidt Bender. issokay, lot's of plebes add the "&".
Wow, they even do it on their own website. Someone should tell them.
3f6eca300c78c29c0480eeea3c12ffcb.jpg

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Wow, they even do it on their own website. Someone should tell them.
3f6eca300c78c29c0480eeea3c12ffcb.jpg
And it’s not correct. People begin adding the “&” and just via proliferation it was adopted, but that is not the original name of the company. Just a bit of trivia.

Last edited:

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hoss

It also appears that they have registered trademarks using the "Schmidt & Bender" name ... I guess the folks who patent their own products don't know the name of their company ... fucking plebs o_O

Current Trademark Owners
Party Name
Schmidt & Bender GmbH & Co. KG
Party Type
30 - Original Registrant
Legal Entity Type
99 - Other (GmbH & Co. KG).
Damn, have they no shame?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It also appears that they have registered trademarks using the "Schmidt & Bender" name ... I guess the folks who patent their own products don't know the name of their company ... fucking plebs o_O

Current Trademark Owners
Party Name
Party Type
30 - Original Registrant
Legal Entity Type
99 - Other (GmbH & Co. KG).
You should really learn to read.

Reactions: AirOpsMgr and Hoss

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
As an aside, They say you can contact them at the following:

Contact
Am Grossacker 42
35444 Biebertal
Germany

Phone +49 (0) 6 40 9 / 81 15 - 0
Fax +49 (0) 6 40 9 / 81 15 - 11

I guess they didn't get the memo that the plebeian ampersand should have been removed :noidea:

Hold on a minute, it looks like their lawyers don't know shit either since it's in their privacy policy ...

Privacy Policy
1. Copyrights
Copyright 2015 Schmidt & Bender GmbH & Co. KG.
All rights reserved.

Any information and style element provided on our website www.schmidt-bender.de, in particular, any texts, images, graphics, sound, and animated files as well as their respective configurations shall be subject to copyright and all other provisions of the applicable laws for the protection of intellectual property.

They must not be copied, modified or otherwise reproduced or used for commercial or private purposes or distribution, including the use on other websites.

The website of Schmidt & Bender GmbH & Co. KG may contain material which has been made available by other manufacturers, authors or other right holders. This material shall be subject to the copyright of those who have made the material available.

Damn, that company must be full of Plebs that don't know their own origin! Everyone MUST be wrong!

Reactions: Hoss and Grunk

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
And again, reading is fundamental.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
That's Schmidt Bender. issokay, lot's of plebes add the "&".
But you said so yourself. Schmidt Bender. I guess the peeps in the company, their lawyers, the patent office, @AirOpsMgr and @Hasselhoss are all a bunch of Plebes. I’m just glad I have been properly schooled. Now I can look down on everyone else and when I run into the North American Sales Manager (God, he must be pissed at everyone in the company) or you, we can all get in a circle and sing songs while jerking each other off. Oh what a glorious day of snobbery it shall be!!!! In the meantime I am going to crank my General Motors Truck Company and tool up with my M. Klein and Sons tools to try to make some big currency so I can hopefully afford one of those nice Night & Force scopes one day. Hopefully it will be worth it. At least until I get a Vortex......

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
But you said so yourself. Schmidt Bender. I guess the peeps in the company, their lawyers, the patent office, @AirOpsMgr and @Hasselhoss are all a bunch of Plebes. I’m just glad I have been properly schooled. Now I can look down on everyone else and when I run into the North American Sales Manager (God, he must be pissed at everyone in the company) or you, we can all get in a circle and sing songs while jerking each other off. Oh what a glorious day of snobbery it shall be!!!! In the meantime I am going to crank my General Motors Truck Company and tool up with my M. Klein and Sons tools to try to make some big currency so I can hopefully afford one of those nice Night & Force scopes one day. Hopefully it will be worth it. At least until I get a Vortex......
Again, this ridiculousness all started out as a lighthearted poke based on the etymology of a company whose name has morphed because of popular usage. Keep up little fella. Back to your gutter plebe!

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Dawn

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Meh, let him be mad. When you have already invested in the best for your gear, you tend to be less worried about these other companies that can’t even decide if their name is correct or not.

View attachment 45291
Lolz. What are you mad about.......people not liking what you like? Take a breath.

Where's that waaambulance gif when you need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoss