Taurus Major Malfunction

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
That's one of them guns that liberals keep talking about. The Oregon shooter is said to have had a Taurus too!!!

Reactions: sam

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
You too can file down your sear to dangerous levels...

Reactions: rOmiLaYu
H

Hoss

The Oregon shooter reportedly used a 40sw Taurus. I wonder if it was all just a big misunderstanding?

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Now I feel like I need to go shake all my guns just in case.

I've owned one Taurus. After its second trip back to Taurus they finally sent me a new gun. I immediately put it on the odt and sold it brand new in box. The lovely gentleman who bought it promptly smuggled it onto a plane bound for New York. Six months later the ATF rolled up at my house. The way I see it, none of that would've have happened if Taurus weren't shitty guns. Fuck a Taurus.

Last edited:

DTW762

Hunter
Jul 28, 2015
Carrollton GA
Duh, Brazil=Portuguese, brain fart. So how bout a rough translation? Did he "work" the trigger? I saw he polished the barrel hood, but not the rest of it (weird... Maybe a Brazilian thing) just curious if this is yet another kitchen gunsmith job gone wrong or what. That is one of the models affected by the recent class action against Taurus for the "drop safety" not working, and shaking it like that could be a sign of said drop safety not being in place, among a plethora of other possibilities

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
That gun looks like it has been through the ringer and I am willing to bet a roll in the hay with Hoss's mom that the internals on that gun have been tweaked or flat out abused!

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Now I feel like I need to go shake all my guns just in case.

I've owned one Taurus. After its second trip back to Taurus they finally sent me a new gun. I immediately put it on the odt and sold it brand new in box. The lovely gentleman who bought it promptly smuggled it onto a plane bound for New York. Six months later the ATF rolled up at my house. The way I see it, none of that wouldn't have happened if Taurus weren't shitty guns. Fuck a Taurus.

Damn!! Beats the hell out of my Taurus story.