American Revival Apparel Company

Taurus Judge range report (Holy Cow!)

First: Sorry. No pictures. This time of year I do not get home until dark but tonight I had just a little time to spare so I got out the new toy. I shot 25 rounds of Federal Premium 000 buck which has 4 pellets per shell and 5 rounds of Winchester PDX. Again, I did not have much time so I needed a quick target. I had a 12 pack of very old Kroger brand lemon lime soft drinks. Perfect. I set them up about 2 ft. apart and backed up about 5 to 7 yards. First two shots........I was so geeked up I missed the can completely. That's right, I missed with a shotgun pistol with a 2 inch barrel from 5 yards.......wide right. After that I settled down and had a ball. I can't wait to shoot it again. Is it the be all end all in self defense guns? Heck, I don't know. But I do know that I would not want to be shot by one. Although I am not made of aluminum, I don't want to get shot by something that cuts aluminum cans pretty much in half. Next time out it will be some 2 liters along with a melon or two and the .410 Critical Defense ammo. BTW, in this very unscientific test I did not see much difference between the PDX and the 000 buck when killing soda pop. One more thing. Here is my face when I shoot this thing. :D

R

rayzer007

Is it going to be a range, carry, hunting, or vehicle weapon BDD?

Ray

Right now it is a nightstand gun and having fun gun. Of course my real nightstand gun is a Saiga shotgun. I did buy a holster for it just to carry it a few times to amuse my buddies and to keep it in something if I transport it or use it for a truck gun. Right now the Judge Public Defender's primary job is guarding against evil pop cans and the occasional melon.

davevabch

Frontiersman
Awesome! the looks alone are enough to scare the daylights out of a bad guy! What a great,fast night gun :) stand weapon.

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Definitely worth owning one. Mine has giving me lots of enjoyment and security. I enjoyed your report, but to be honest... I already new how it would end ---> :D

M

mukwah

Very nice lead chunker BDD!

Sent from my Droid RAZR using my trigger finger!