Survivorman........... Bigfoot?!?!?!?

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

JBum

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Mesa, AZ
Zip code
I am really suprised he is doing this! Not that he seems convinced there is a Bigfoot but still find it a little odd he is doing it? I know he has seen and heard some crazy stuff in the woods and that has led him to this. Just think by now we would have more evidence that Sasquash exist with all the cams in the woods these days. No bones, no real evidence? So what do you think?

#survivorman tonight @ 10...

Last edited:

Bigr hamr

Hunter
Mar 24, 2015
Cartersville
I am really suprised he is doing this! Not that he seems convinced there is a Bigfoot but still find it a little odd he is doing it? I know he has seen and heard some crazy stuff in the woods and that has led him to this. Just think by now we would have more evidence that Sasquash exist with all the cams in the woods these days. No bones, no real evidence? So what do you think?

#survivorman tonight @ 9:00......

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Well we know he didn't film one or that would be worth more than any episode he has done!!
It's sure tough to tell how it will go. Sounds that were "unusual" , poop that could be sasquatch or something else. Movement in the shadows, but nothing conclusive.

JBum

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Mesa, AZ
Zip code
Its all about television ratings. The viewing audiences wants to see,whether or not bigfoot is real.

I seen the episode where he was genuinely freaked out about something that he was certain was NOT a bear?

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
If bigfoot was intelligent to say human standards or possibly even above then that might explain why we have never seen him/her. Why would anything like that with any common sense ever expose itself to a bunch of crazy kill on sight wack jobs like us. People go missing sometimes. Maybe they saw too much. Just a thought.

Bigr hamr

Hunter
Mar 24, 2015
Cartersville
If bigfoot was intelligent to say human standards or possibly even above then that might explain why we have never seen him/her. Why would anything like that with any common sense ever expose itself to a bunch of crazy kill on sight wack jobs like us. People go missing sometimes. Maybe they saw too much. Just a thought.
Yep! Some of the so called search teams don't ad much credibility to the effort.

Reactions: Shemp

TattooedGunner

Frontiersman
Mar 31, 2015
Cedartown, GA
Zip code
I saw the commercial and wasn't interested in watching it.

You pay me enough I'll host a show about anything. I figure that's what was going on in ol survivormans head.

H

Hoss

Oak Island has ruined me. They will never find anything important on the actual show that you don't hear about months before it airs.

Reactions: Bigr hamr and Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I can't rule out there being some type of ape - like creature in the vast expanses of wilderness in the Northwest....we find new species of animal all the time. Not finding bones isn't really evidence of anything other than nature doing its thing. Then again...who care