Super Bowl

Howard Law

redmond

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Western WA
Sorry - just being a smart alec. Actually I went to the range while everyone was watching the game. Nobody there - had the place to myself and shot my 1911 and 22/45. Good times!!

D

Denny4kids

Woo Hoo! I won $90. This is the only game I watch and I always get in a pool with the guys at work. This is also the only time that I gamble. My $8 worth of bets paid off and it was a really good game. My son and I had a blast watching it. Den

M

mukwah

Re: Re: Super Bowl

SkipD said:
mukwah said:
Anybody watch the game?
What game are you referring to?

Yesterday, I was busy helping my son fix up his new home and also getting the old one ready to sell.
Didn't watch it. Just wanted to show picture, re: power outage. Kinda funny!

Tarheel

Hunter
...I watched it way into the third quarter...then ZZZZZZZZZZZ. My 11 y/0 grandson played in a YMCA basketball game Saturday that was more exciting. My spouse liked the half-time show. I enjoyed the commercials and especially the occasional fights...broke the monotony. I'm with mukwah, the power outage was definitely the highlight of the game...or should that be lowlight...whatever.

I did manage to squeak out a $20 net profit on bets, so I woke up this morning with no new friends :D.

Tarheel

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
I usually watch for the adds. The sound effects on the "go daddy" add just about made me throw up a little... in my mouth.. a tad....sheesh. I loved the farmer-ram add.

Pops

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Maine
I got bummed with four seconds left in the game when the Ravens took the safety. I had my young (4 yrs)Grandson's name on the football pool at work and without the safety he would have won $1000. :mad:

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Speaking of Super Bowl, I got a phone call today from somebody wanting an estimate from my business. He said he only lives in Indiana part of the year and then goes back to Texas. I said, "Oh really. Are you retired?" He said no I am a Colt. It was Cory Redding who came out of college as the top defensive player in the nation several years ago and is finishing up his career as an Indianapolis Colt. Great guy. Friendly Christian family man. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. He is huge! I am a pretty big guy and he made me look like a child.

R

rayzer007

bigdogdaddy said:
He is huge! I am a pretty big guy and he made me look like a child.

That's what the rookies for the Buffalo Bills say every year, "I can't believe how big and how fast ALL these guys are."
Hockey players are giants too. The Sabres have a winger named John Scott who is 6'8" 270 lbs!

Ray

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
When I pulled up Cory Redding was riding a little black scooter. He pulled up with a big grin and said "How do you like my Harley?". He looked like an elephant on a tricycle. I told him that I doubted anybody laughed at him. He said, "Sure they do. They just don't do it where I can hear them." Pretty neat guy.