Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
There are quite a few on my list. I know this is probably hoaky but I always wanted to get a GyroJet pistol. I know they have been proven to be ineffective as an actual weapon but to me it is more the Buck Rogers aspect. Of course I would have to be able to shoot it but that would be a real challenge since ammo is non-existant.

CSA

Hunter
Mar 31, 2015
Georgia
Hey its a hobby, there doesn't have to be a real purpose other than you want it. Shoot it then sell/trade it and around and around we go.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I find myself wanting guns that are not the norm. Stuff that is a little different. Anyone else do this?

Right now I am after a revolver in 380 made by Taurus. What am I gonna do with this?
Yeah, regularly, but that quest never leads me to Taurus.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yeah I hear you on the Taurus. I just saw it in the LGS the other day and thought it was cool. Have not seen many 380 revolvers. I like both ends of the spectrum. I own expensive and cheap guns. Probably shoot the cheap ones more than the expensive.
I have to give them credit for trying to be innovative, but that's about as far as I'd go. I gave their revolvers a shot a few years back, just because I got a killer deal on a couple 66's. I had problems with both of them. Best of luck, hopefully yours works out.

CSA

Hunter
Mar 31, 2015
Georgia
I have to give them credit for trying to be innovative, but that's about as far as I'd go. I gave their revolvers a shot a few years back, just because I got a killer deal on a couple 66's. I had problems with both of them. Best of luck, hopefully yours works out.
I've owned three Taurus guns, no revolvers, and they all gave me trouble. I'm a three strikes and your out kind of guy. I have heard of them blowing the barrels off on the higher powered revolvers that they make.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I've owned three Taurus guns, no revolvers, and they all gave me trouble. I'm a three strikes and your out kind of guy. I have heard of them blowing the barrels off on the higher powered revolvers that they make.
They cylinders seized up on both of mine with factory loads.