SR1911's

American Revival Apparel Company

Frank.dux

Scout
Jun 12, 2012
Stopped by the local gun show this weekend and......they do exist!

Been searching for more than a year and I finally hit the jackpot. Coincidentally, so did my dad. We took home the only two SR1911's in the building. I called the commander.

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
Congratulations on the new acquisition. I ran into one last year and it followed me home.

R

rayzer007

Nice catch Frank (and Dad)! I've got a Commander (Colt).... they are excellent! Worth the wait I'm sure!

Ray

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
Great find! I also own a Commander 1911, albeit a different brand. My favorite gun at the range, even though I had to work out some feeding issues! Hope you both enjoy the SR1911's. Yogi 8)

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Frank.dux said:
Thanks guys. It's my first .45, first 1911, and obviously the most beautiful gun I own.

Holy cow are you in for a ride!!! You age going to be smiling like a little boy at Christmas for a good while. Unfortunately I do have some bad news for you. The 1911 is not a solitary gun. It has a tendency to run in packs. You may as well start saving your money for the next one. I bought a Sig 1911 .22 for a plinker after I got the SR1911 and before I had all the money out of my pocket for it I was already wanting a Springfield EMP. May God have mercy on our souls. ;D

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
Since your a member of the forum, we like to help out when we can. If it gets too bad and the packs get to big to handle, don't worry I will be happy to help you out, I can store a few of them for you until they stop multiplying. :D

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Picked up 3 boxes the Winchester white box 45 auto at Walmart today.
New all I need is to get to the range.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

M

mukwah

Great idea Bill! You should email Ruger and suggest it!

Sent from my Droid RAZR using my trigger finger!