So, ARE YOU READY for ISIS?!?!?!

Faktory 47

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Hope you're packing hearing protection...oh, and sunglasses.

View attachment 11115

For the record that sig brace WAS NOT touching my shoulder...

:barber:

Not that that is me in that photo mr atf man...

stock photo, that is all; nothing to see here folks...

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
M&p 9c with spare mags and ~50 rounds
AR47 spare mags ~200 rounds
Enough stuff to last a minimum of 3 days.

I travel all over for work and have full intentions on getting home or the BOL.

Do I plan on taking ISIS head on, heck no. Do I plan on making home to my family, yes. I will do what I have to do to get there.

H

Hoss

A Walther PPK seems to be all that is needed to take on fringe militant organizations.

Reactions: Shemp

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Draco AK with Sig brace with 8 Loaded 30 round mags.
Glock 20 with 3 mags.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Putting on all black and heading out with a AK in hand probably not the best option in the event of an ISIS attack.

As for me I always have my G19 on me and 4extra mags in the truck. Sometimes two of the mags are on me as well. Also in my truck is usually a 12ga pump with plenty of 00buck. Sometimes the 300blk, or AK, or 5.56 AR.

I have a small bag with with three day supply of nasty ass little calorie bars, water, lifestraw, medical supplies, knife, flashlight, electrical tape, bug spray, and some random shit.

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
Putting on all black and heading out with a AK in hand probably not the best option in the event of an ISIS attack.

As for me I always have my G19 on me and 4extra mags in the truck. Sometimes two of the mags are on me as well. Also in my truck is usually a 12ga pump with plenty of 00buck. Sometimes the 300blk, or AK, or 5.56 AR.

I have a small bag with with three day supply of nasty ass little calorie bars, water, lifestraw, medical supplies, knife, flashlight, electrical tape, bug spray, and some random shit.

Just show up like that avatar you have. ISIS would run away screaming!

Reactions: FatAlbert

T-Roy

Hunter
Jun 24, 2015
I carry a bunch of random survival / get home type gear in the truck too, but it's all there to fight climate change. You guys need to stop worrying about Isis start worrying about the real threats in the world.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I carry a bunch of random survival / get home type gear in the truck too, but it's all there to fight climate change. You guys need to stop worrying about Isis start worrying about the real threats in the world.

I just hope we can make it through today without climate change killing us all

Reactions: Cudruln and Balthaz

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia

Yep-

This is what we should be afraid of! Climate change snuck up and stole the damn Sunday paper off the steps a couple weeks back!

Just wait til I catch that dirty fucker!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I'm thinking of a guy who rides around downtown on a scooter with a Mosin on his back.....

ISIS would have no idea what to do with that !
If I ran out of ammo, I'd go in all jousting style..handing them a bayonnaise sammich.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Climate Change has its benefits, if there are fish swimming in the streets of Miami , the people can now go out and get fish for free. :rolleyes:
and yes I am ready for ISIS I have Bacon cooking this morning ;)

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
If I ran out of ammo, I'd go in all jousting style..handing them a bayonnaise sammich.

runaway.png

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Whether you believe the science points toward a natural warming, man-made warming, or a combination of the two...don't forget that we as sportsman and women have extra responsibility on taking care of the natural environment around us. There are plenty of people that barely go outdoors, and think the best meat you can get comes from whole foods. Make sure you don't let your disdain for climate politics sully your attitude toward conservation and care for the natural world.