So, ARE YOU READY for ISIS?!?!?!

American Revival Apparel Company

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I noticed a tiny scratch on the scales of his knife, aside from that I don't think he's ever used any of that shit. And 40? Fucking isis will laugh at the 40, just like we all do.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I just have my G30, and 30 rounds of ammo. You guys might want to rethink a AK rifle, in your car, anyone shooting a AK will prob. be considered a threat, and shot. Just my .02 cents.

Reactions: qodeBebop and DMR

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
When I'm not at home I just have my LCR and 2 extra speed strips 90% of the time(well, and my Leatherman Charge). I'll be the first to admit that in an organized attack by any type of military force I'd be fucked unless I could somehow make it home, and even then chances are very slim.

Reactions: Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Sounds like you're ready.

Jeezus you candy ass hippy...you think he can defend himself with just a pack of Certs? What rose coloured gender neutral male privileged world do you live in?! Maybe if he had a tin of blue Altoids he could hold his own...but really nothing but red Altoids will keep him safe.

Try doing some research before you go spouting off giving bad advice like that.

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I do have this badass new Spyderco knife. If death is imminent, I'm going to try something really cool. I'm going to cut my own head off and try to throw it at them. I think it'd really freak them out.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Jeezus you candy ass hippy...you think he can defend himself with just a pack of Certs? What rose coloured gender neutral male privileged world do you live in?! Maybe if he had a tin of blue Altoids he could hold his own...but really nothing but red Altoids will keep him safe.

Try doing some research before you go spouting off giving bad advice like that.
The red ones are my favourite, who knew they were so tactical?

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Honest answer, either an M&P9c or Shield 9 is all I would likely be sporting. At the house, I keep a battle belt and PC loaded out with 34 rounds of 9mm, 120 rounds of 5.56 & IFAK. Don't really know why, but I do. The chances of me ever needing to employ them outside of a training environment are beyond remote. But if the S ever really HTF in my suburban neighborhood while I'm out back grilling on the big green egg, I suppose I'll be relatively prepared.

This is an interesting topic though. Recently, there was a discussion about what would happen if there were an attack in the Atlanta area. Lots of people would like to think that they would rush to the scene to assist law enforcement. I think that's a foolish notion. You would likely be perceived as a threat, possibly get yourself killed and at the least, hinder a law enforcement response while they figure out who the hell you are and if you're a threat or not.

My biggest concern if something happens is to GTFO, protect me and mine and if possible, help others. Am I wrong? What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Kaotiktribe

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Kennesaw
Zip code
Yep. Im wont be seeking to engage anything. Keeping my family safe is priority. Will face what comes my way.

And with that i do have 3 PC and enough to arm the family "if" i needed to.

Reactions: DarthVader

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Honest answer, either an M&P9c or Shield 9 is all I would likely be sporting. At the house, I keep a battle belt and PC loaded out with 34 rounds of 9mm, 90 rounds of 5.56 & IFAK. Don't really know why, but I do. The chances of me ever needing to employ them outside of a training environment are beyond remote. But if the S ever really HTF in my suburban neighborhood while I'm out back grilling on the big green egg, I suppose I'll be relatively prepared.

This is an interesting topic though. Recently, there was a discussion about what would happen if there were an attack in the Atlanta area. Lots of people would like to think that they would rush to the scene to assist law enforcement. I think that's a foolish notion. You would likely be perceived as a threat, possibly get yourself killed and at the least, hinder a law enforcement response while they figure out who the hell you are and if you're a threat or not.

My biggest concern if something happens is to GTFO, protect me and mine and if possible, help others. Am I wrong? What are your thoughts?

Yup.

Unless you are in the middle of the conflict - and the odds of that are infinitely small - you show up at a gun battle sporting civvies and an AR/AK and you are most likely to be shot by law enforcement.

If you are worried about survival you should carry an AED so you can help the folks around you when they have a heart attack.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...vptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_64cfveezp6_e

You are much more likely to have a heart event than to encounter an ISIS attack.

Statistics, and all.

With that being said, I need to figure if my PAP will fit in my computer bag...

PICT0032.JPG