slide milling around atlanta

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Do any of you know of a place in the Atlanta area that does slide milling? I know GA firing line does but I am trying to shop around a little and would rather have a local company if possible. I just want some front serrations and a "bob" cut on my G34. @chance does KGMade do any slide work?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Head Down does that kind of stuff I'm pretty sure.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Head Down does that kind of stuff I'm pretty sure.
Not the kind I'm looking for. Most places seem to want to do things as packages. I don't want all the extra stuff, just front serrations and a bob cut, maybe some chamfers if it is cheap enough.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Not the kind I'm looking for. Most places seem to want to do things as packages. I don't want all the extra stuff, just front serrations and a bob cut, maybe some chamfers if it is cheap enough.

I know it's not local, but Jagerwerks will do everything individually if you can't find anybody else. They are pretty reasonable too. I'm pretty sure that's who @Leshaire used for his RMR cut on his 19.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I know it's not local, but Jagerwerks will do everything individually if you can't find anybody else. They are pretty reasonable too. I'm pretty sure that's who @Leshaire used for his RMR cut on his 19.

They did mine. It was quick and fairly priced. Perfect cut.

Renatus arms is local and I think they do all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Do any of you know of a place in the Atlanta area that does slide milling? I know GA firing line does but I am trying to shop around a little and would rather have a local company if possible. I just want some front serrations and a "bob" cut on my G34. @chance does KGMade do any slide work?
We have in the past, but a little too slammed with work to do it at the moment