Since things are a little slow I thought I would generate some enthusiasm

Faktory 47

Sontag_Shooter

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
Sontag/Blue Ridge VA
Yowzaaaa!

A few of those young ladies need more safety training; I noticed a few fingers on triggers when they weren't supposed to be.

Anyone want to volunteer their time to train them? :D

M

mukwah

Thanks Dave! A little candy for an old man's eyes is a good thing!!! :)

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
I always liked this pic. There's some weirdness going on here;

buying_ice_cream_zps7a6ebfda.jpg

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
Hardly weirdness. If that's a picture take of Israeli Ladies in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv it's more about annoyance or awareness. Check out the eyes of the center lady and the one on the left. In the world they live in awareness of what's going on around them is survival. The sound of a camera click, warrants a wary eye. Just in case. I spent some time in that part of the world.

Verticoli

Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Slowhand said:
Hardly weirdness. If that's a picture take of Israeli Ladies in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv it's more about annoyance or awareness. Check out the eyes of the center lady and the one on the left. In the world they live in awareness of what's going on around them is survival. The sound of a camera click, warrants a wary eye. Just in case. I spent some time in that part of the world.

lol, I just wonder about their mag configurations. We talk about the, "one in the chamber" thing and that girl on the left doesn't even have the mag inserted, it looks like it's rubber banded to the grip. Same thing on the right.

Anybody can see that those girls' situational awareness is something else. That guy serving the ice cream looks like he know he's safe!

M

mukwah

Re: Since things are a little slow I thought I would generate some enthusiasm

I'm curious about the sling attachment on the stock????? Don't think I've seen that rig before.

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
LOl. Things must have calmed down since they put up the wall. Back in the day, they used to have one Palestinian paid to ride around on public buses in hopes his fellows wouldn't blow up a bus, with one of their own on it.

Getting past the blue jeans, the tape and some of those straps look like some sort of suburban carry system. Who knows?
A friend of mine's sister is a retired school teachers, married to a retired Lt Colonel. They make frequent trips to Jerusalem, I'll have to check with on it.

Verticoli

Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Re: Since things are a little slow I thought I would generate some enthusiasm

mukwah said:
I'm curious about the sling attachment on the stock????? Don't think I've seen that rig before.

My guess is it's bungee corded in a way that if they have to hit the deck there's some play in the sling arrainegment so it's easier to bring to bear. Good eye, Muk. That's another thing that made me go, hummm.