GA Firing Line

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
...and that you are breeding.

Last night before dinner, I asked my five year old daughter what she wanted to eat. Her response? "Pesto noodles with parmesan cheese and carrot sticks with hummus. I don't want the goat cheese tonight with the carrots, just the hummus."

Reactions: Sublimebeer

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville

Last night before dinner, I asked my five year old daughter what she wanted to eat. Her response? "Pesto noodles with parmesan cheese and carrot sticks with hummus. I don't want the goat cheese tonight with the carrots, just the hummus."
I would say.. Mom and dad did her right :thumb:

Could you pass the chia kale seaweed smoothies now?

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code

Yeah, you might want to keep this to yourself.

Reactions: the_great_white

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
Yeah, you might want to keep this to yourself.
Bring-it-On.jpg

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
honestly the fruit baby food is pretty tasty, I may or may not have finished off a couple of them when he was through eating.

Reactions: sam

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
No, let the man be proud that he doesn't have a picky eater
So picky is a synonym for gheeeeeeeeeeeeeey?
On the face of it, I'm sure you feel as if your clever turn of phrase paints me as effeminate or even homosexual....however....since madHatter said "not a picky eater" and since you said "picky is a synonym for gheeeeeeeeeeeeeey" it would, in fact, appear that I am "not gheeeeeeeeeeeeeey."

Grammar: 1 You: 0

Suck it, peasant.

Reactions: madHatter

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
On the face of it, I'm sure you feel as if your clever turn of phrase paints me as effeminate or even homosexual....however....since madHatter said "not a picky eater" and since you said "picky is a synonym for gheeeeeeeeeeeeeey" it would, in fact, appear that I am "not gheeeeeeeeeeeeeey."

Grammar: 1 You: 0

Suck it, peasant.
Wait.. So I didn't score in this?

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code

Should have slapped her mouth and given her a bowl of easy mac. Nobody likes a snob.