Sig P938

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store
R

RogueLCP

Has anyone bought or shot one yet? Saw one at a gun show Saturday. Seller was from out of town and had one for sale for $600. Passed it up, but now can't get it out of my mind..... LOL!

BlueRidge

Scout
Dec 18, 2013
Yup. Thoroughly enjoy my Rosewood 938. Excellent little gun, no issues whatsoever . . . other than finding rounds for it - but even that issue seems to have evaporated over the last several months. Had it for just under a year and it's been reliable, accurate, and regularly in rotation. $600 would be a great deal around here.

zeke4351

Scout
Jan 19, 2014
Kentucky
I have owned a P938 Extreme for a few months now. I have never carried it much because I didn't like the way the 124 grain Gold Dot seemed to fail expansion from the short barrel. After seeing how the Federal 124 grain HST performs in YouTube testing by Shootingthebull I will now use the P938 for EDC. The gun is easier to shoot since I put Hogue rubber grips on it.
8eja5uhe.jpg

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
sigp239wMosquitoSNOff.jpg~original

Sig makes some great shooters. I have owned a Sig P-239 for years in 9mm and bought a Sig Mosquito in 22LR for range practice. The Mosquito's a picky snot when it comes to ammunition and hardly a tack driver. But what the heck.

I checked out the Sig P-238 3 years ago when I was shopping around for a .380 Caliber to use as a BUG. They make some beautiful looking ones with the rainbow titanium slide and they shoot fairly well. In the end I bought the Ruger LCP.