This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

Sierra Bullets Sold for $79 Million

Discussion in 'Reloading Talk' started by Red Dawn, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Red Dawn

Red Dawn Wolverine
    Trusted Trader

Well it appears that one of the best is sold to a trading company. We've all shot their bullets I'm sure and the quality is top notch. They've been doing it the right way for a long time. Guess it's time to cash out and live a little. Hopefully things continue as usual.

Link

[​IMG]

2. dial1911

dial1911 Pro Grade Canine Copulator
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

Damn I hope this doesn't go the way Freedom Group went... Sierra is one of my main go-to places for good projectiles.

Rwjeter likes this.
  3. chance

chance Tracker

Anyone know anything about this holding company? It seems like they keep changing their name from/to Black Diamond
    IMG_2042.PNG

4. Red Dawn

Red Dawn Wolverine
    Trusted Trader

Looks like Clarus may be a company looking for more cash flow and Sierra has it. Black Diamond is a subsidiary company to Clarus that is in outdoors sporting equipement and such.

NASDAQ Link

chance likes this.