Howard Law

shut-up and take my money !!!!!!!

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
I'm certain hitmen use this. Like 89% certain.

e50a34d5556ad9e7fb9698bfb2aed7fa.jpg
I'd err on the 11% side that they aren't that gay :)

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
I wonder if these should be outfitted with 2 lasers, one on each side to ensure the utmost in operator effectiveness

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
That has to be the stupidest fucking thing I've seen all day. I hope you have long fingers and thick skin.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
More stupid than paying someone else to clean your house kind of stupid, or as stupid as an F350 AR lower strength test? ;)
Paying someone to clean my house is a top ten life decision. :thumb: Try it, you'll thank me.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Why not 6 side by side mounted on a front facing baby carrier. Hey man, when you only have milliseconds.............

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
You sound lazy to me...won't even let someone clean your house so you can work more.
I figure the 10-12 hrs of work I put in a day is satisfactory, I guess I could pay somebody to come and clean my home for me if I had no self respect or dignity .... nah, I'll pass.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
I figure the 10-12 hrs of work I put in a day is satisfactory, I guess I could pay somebody to come and clean my home for me if I had no self respect or dignity .... nah, I'll pass.
So you barely work half a day...kinda what I figured.