Shout Out to Rough Creek Traders Blue Ridge

GA Firing Line

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Now ,to keep it honest, I have no monetary investment in this business. Except for paying for repairs.

I met Jon a long time ago when he was still overseas and we worked out a trade on the other site, that is where this all started.
His father ended up being our real estate agent when we bought our home up here. Since then I have had he and big John do multiple things for me trying to get my inventory up to speed. He closed down his first store last year but now is up and running downtown Blue Ridge on east first street.
I feel I can call both of these fine gents a friend. Its never been an issue with service and cutting corners. They do things right as if its their own guns they work on. I asked if he let everyone know that he is back online, but he mentioned he has just been so busy taking care of folks. His inventory will be arriving soon, but Cerakote , Hydro dipping and gun smith work are rocking.

If your in the area give them a holler, just nice place to hang and know they can be trusted. He can be PM`d here and ODT at JCLEM

That`s all I have to say about that, have a great weekend all.

Erkinator

Reactions: RCT22 and Red Dawn

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
I have got to agree with Erk's assessment and opinion of Jon, and Mighty Manfred also known as Big John. I have had hydro work, Cerakote work and I have quite a few woven slings out of para Cord. But hands down the best is the Deserts prepared by their daughter...She is one fantastic budding Chef, I will continue to use them..They do fantastic work up here! Oh and I am also not affiliated with the shop other than hoping for some more home made cookies. Oh and he also does great work on repairing weapons.

Reactions: RCT22 and Red Dawn

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yea she talked about getting you the cookie dough

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
Miley not sure that's how you spell her name is a sweet young lady..Ended up going to Tennessee to get plants the other day. Too late to stop by, hope your healing well!

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Miley not sure that's how you spell her name is a sweet young lady..Ended up going to Tennessee to get plants the other day. Too late to stop by, hope your healing well!

yea had to get out of the house,going crazy. Jon and John took care of my mauser bolt on my rifle and got it sliding smooth. never had anything done for 38 years. For a sloppy bolt rifle its now much Mo better. Going back to work Monday, drank too much beer this week

Reactions: Dinky Dau

RCT22

Hunter
Jul 30, 2015
Blue Ridge
Fellas I appreciate all the kind words. I'm a gnats breath from getting caught up on everything, and as soon as we do I'll do my best to be a more active member of this site. Once our legs are under us good, I plan to be a much bigger supporter of SET. Phil...we've got cookie dough for you, and Mylee could probably be coerced into making you some fudge!

Reactions: Dinky Dau

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
She is a sweety! May try and stop by today.