Should I?

Howard Law

What should I do tonight?

• Stay home and keep playing Xbox.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Walk to a bar 2 blocks from me and get shit faced.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get an Uber driver to drive me to a friend who is at a bar and get shit faced.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

fyroc

Developer
Mar 25, 2015
Philadelphia
Zip code
I have to be at breakfast with the girl by 10AM and I have no car at the moment.

...but should I...?

Note: Option 3, the friend is a girl who may like me.

kdenton2448

Hunter
Mar 25, 2015
Sebrin, FL
As i have ssen you say in another thread that you dont think the girl you are with is the one im gonna have to go with option 3 and i think its a no brainer just sayin

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Invite her over for pizza before going out for a drink, and see if she would rather stay in and watch a movie instead of going out to a ''silly bar''. Have a few beers and hard ciders on hand. You crazy kids, what do they teach you these days.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I actually stayed home.

lame....

all I want to do right now is go to the cigar lounge and sip some bourbon. It was a long week last week that didn't stop until about 11 PM last night.

fyroc

Developer
Mar 25, 2015
Philadelphia
Zip code
As i have ssen you say in another thread that you dont think the girl you are with is the one im gonna have to go with option 3 and i think its a no brainer just sayin
Actually... I'll be honest.

I haven't had this much fun in years... I've never looked at someone and felt so much for them. I constantly find myself starring into her eyes and blurt out how beautiful I think she is. I do this at least 5 times a day. I honestly have never felt this way towards anyone... To want to constantly see her.. To want to make her happy just to see a smile on her face.. but at the same time she has this way of making me feel powerless. I can really see myself being with this person forever and really enjoy the time we have.

All of this scares the shit out of me because 1) She's never been in love 2) She has a lot of issues with relationships and commitment 3) she is in the perfect position to really fuck me up

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

I haven't had this much fun in years... I've never looked at someone and felt so much for them. I constantly find myself starring into her eyes and blurt out how beautiful I think she is. I do this at least 5 times a day. I honestly have never felt this way towards anyone... To want to constantly see her.. To want to make her happy just to see a smile on her face.. but at the same time she has this way of making me feel powerless. I can really see myself being with this person forever and really enjoy the time we have.

All of this scares the shit out of me because 1) She's never been in love 2) She has a lot of issues with relationships and commitment 3) she is in the perfect position to really fuck me up

Only by taking chances do we reap the greatest rewards.

CSA

Hunter
Mar 31, 2015
Georgia

Friend zone bound

Reactions: Hoss

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
Do like I did. Wait until you are 40 and say F it. Buy a boat a swimming pool and a house and plenty of beer. Go fishing until yo are bored then come home and crack open a cold one and hang out with your ducks beside the pool. No kids, no wife, no worries. Just me and my pets loving life.

Reactions: Strider12
H

Hoss

Friend zone bound
Yep...

I can see the thread now.

Thread Title:
WTF does that mean???

Body:

Things were going great blah blah blah Yada Yada great time blah blah blah ...so I look at her and I said "I love you". She smiled and said "Awww, thank you, that is so sweet".

Reactions: Bypass and CSA

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
Yep...

Thread Title:
WTF does that mean???

Body:

Things were going great blah blah blah Yada Yada great time blah blah blah ...so I look at her and I said "I love you". She smiled and said "Awww, thank you, that is so sweet".
/Snicker.

fyroc

Developer
Mar 25, 2015
Philadelphia
Zip code
Yep...

Thread Title:
WTF does that mean???

Body:

You guys are just the nicest bunch of guys.