Should I Buy A Hudson 9?

Faktory 47

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yes, yes they do. It's not hard to tell the channels that give a fair and honest review of them though and the ones who just say "oh this (insert product here) is great" because they know that if they say a companies product is shit they probably won't be getting any more freebies from that company and even other companies will probably be less likely to give them free stuff in the future. About the only 2 channels I trust to give unbiased reviews is Military Arms and Mr. Guns 'N Gear.
He’s entertaining, but I wouldn’t take anything he says about guns seriously. He’s kind of the Laurel and Hardy of gun channels my opinion.

Last edited:

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The only gunchannel I take seriously is Paul Harrel. The rest are all entertainers and peddlers. That's fine...but too many people take their word as gospel.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
The only gunchannel I take seriously is Paul Harrel. The rest are all entertainers and peddlers. That's fine...but too many people take their word as gospel.

I was going to say the exact same thing. Paul Harrell is the best gun channel on YouTube. Hands down.

Reactions: Mac11FA

Huddy

Tracker
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 5, 2016
Cumming, GA
Zip code
Yes, yes they do. It's not hard to tell the channels that give a fair and honest review of them though and the ones who just say "oh this (insert product here) is great" because they know that if they say a companies product is shit they probably won't be getting any more freebies from that company and even other companies will probably be less likely to give them free stuff in the future. About the only 2 channels I trust to give unbiased reviews is Military Arms and Mr. Guns 'N Gear.
What, you don't get down to NutnFancy? He doesn't receive freebies and has no problem shitting on anything that doesn't function as it should...

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
What, you don't get down to NutnFancy? He doesn't receive freebies and has no problem shitting on anything that doesn't function as it should...

I don't feel like watching an hour long video with 10 minutes of useful content in it.

Reactions: ReservoirDawg10