Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I have three theories.

1. There is something special they haven’t announced yet (least likely)

2. They are planning on the Magpul name making people pay that price.

3. They are going to significantly drop the price after they dont sell. (Also not likely, they do have a stock that costs like $250 by itself)

#2 for sure. Go look on their Instagram page. I saw several comments that said something like "Oh man, thanks @Magpul now I gotta get into precision shooting." :rolleyes2: I wish Magpul would make some anal beads, you'd have all kinds of neckbeards shoving them up their ass because they say "Magpul" on them.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Reactions: Jake

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I don’t understand the hate on Magpul from y’all. This chassis is too expensive, but they otherwise make quality stuff that is reasonably priced. Are y’all having problems with Magpul stuff I’m not aware of or is it just the fanboy aspect?

Reactions: Woodstock

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
I don’t understand the hate on Magpul from y’all. This chassis is too expensive, but they otherwise make quality stuff that is reasonably priced. Are y’all having problems with Magpul stuff I’m not aware of or is it just the fanboy aspect?
I have no issue with them. Use a good amount of stuff from them and never had complaints. I just think the price of their new chassis is stupid.

Reactions: AtlMedic

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code

just the fan boy hate. dont think anyone is actually hating on their products as everything i've had from them has been of decent quality.

Reactions: AtlMedic

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I have no issue with them. Use a good amount of stuff from them and never had complaints. I just think the price of their new chassis is stupid.

I think it’s expensive, but if it is of equal quality to competitors options then I don’t see why they can’t ask that much.

Given, if they knocked the price down some and kept the quality the same as competitors then they would probably sell a ton more.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I’m not so much hating on Magpul, (although I am kinda, as their price on this chassis ise either insane,or better be damn top notch) as I am the guys that buy literally everything Magpul just because of the name. I’ve never had an issue with their products. But if I’m going to spend that, it will be on a KRG or some other known gold standard.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
I’m not so much hating on Magpul, (although I am kinda, as their price on this chassis ise either insane,or better be damn top notch) as I am the guys that buy literally everything Magpul just because of the name. I’ve never had an issue with their products. But if I’m going to spend that, it will be on a KRG or some other known gold standard.
Just picked up my Ruger Rimfire Precision

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code

I can’t speak for the quality of it. But their PRS stock is well regarded and the 700 stock they make has good reviews so they seem to have a good grasp of precision rifles. The chassis may be garbage but this isn’t their first Precision rifle product at least. I’m not a Magpul fanboy but I do appreciate that they build quality stuff for good prices and most all of it is readily available.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

Their fanboys are ridiculous. I'm not hating on the company or their products. The price for their chassis system is crazy but I'm sure they'll sell a bunch of them.

Reactions: Rwjeter

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Their fanboys are ridiculous. I'm not hating on the company or their products. The price for their chassis system is crazy but I'm sure they'll sell a bunch of them.

I’m going to assume that it is quality until I’m proven otherwise. I can only really think of one thing Magpul has made that had any issues. They have a good enough track record that I will assume they did this right.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I’m going to assume that it is quality until I’m proven otherwise. I can only really think of one thing Magpul has made that had any issues. They have a good enough track record that I will assume they did this right.
:eek: Did you just admit to assuming their quality!?! I call discrimination! Bigot.

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
new product: tavor ts12 bullpup shotgun

it looks so big in her hands

268bf8f49d339dc1e8205b9e038e200a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwjeter