Shooting pop cans indoors

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
This is something my grandson really enjoys.
After you make your indoor pellet and BB stop.
Use a snap and a string ,drywall screw and put the screw at the top so you can change cans really easy.

http://youtu.be/AH-TzOA13kE

henypasa.jpg

I don't know if anybody has noticed I'm trying to jump start this forum.
There's a lot of people signing on and looking to see what's new with nobody post anything it will not be anything new to view.
We are all interested in what others are doing.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Sassi

Hunter
Mar 7, 2010
Middle Georgia
Rich I like your idea. A couple of questions for you. How many sheets of cardboard did you use? How far away from the target are you shooting? I am going to set up a portable target stand with the target and can arrangement you show, that I can move around. I want to fix it so I can take it with me whenever I go to see my nephew, so me and my nephews son can practice some target shooting.

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
In my basement I can shoot up to 10 yards. If the targets are tiny I moves closer. Grandkids shoot up close as thy gets better they can move back.
My pellet rifles I shoot at 10 yards.
If I open up the basement door I can extend it another five yards to a dirt bank.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

kraigster414

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Northern VA
"Shooting pop cans in doors"

I never heard of such a thing. Why would you want to shoot pop cans in doors? What kind of gun shoots pop cans? It must have some kind of barrel. Will it accept steel and aluminum pop cans? And wouldn't it ruin a good door? :p

davevabch

Frontiersman
Jun 9, 2012
RICHGCOOP said:
I would say you would have to overbore a Spud gun.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Go for it Rich! In the years I have shot bb/Pellet guns, I have shot every dang thing you can imagine, From Crows to mice to pieces of chalk, to a indoor range to a outdoor range. The limits of air gun shooting are endless. You end up loving the sport, become a great shooter, and enjoy the sport 10 folds. I shoot almost every day. I have two yearly passes to different Pistol ranges in my area, and I shoot often! Most times twice a week (before the ammo shortage). But I will say, that airguns have dramatically improved my shooting skills and my enjoyment of the sport!! I treasure a lot of airguns I own over many nice firearms that I have in my collection. Some folks are narrow minded and just do not see outside of the box. But, if you like to actually shoot often, you WILL GET INTO AIRGUNS!!!!!!!!