Shooting at Navy center

GA Firing Line

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
ok, have to go back to work, ya`ll save some ice cream for me.

Reactions: Shemp

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I would not accept an apology from you. Even if I misinterpreted what you said, your timing & lack of compassion are what truly set me off.
I think this meme encapsulates what you were trying to get across, I get it. But it wasn't the time or the place.
View attachment 3471
Well it's a damn good thing, because I'm not going to apologize for your lack of reading comprehension.

Not the time or place? To suggest that ISIS has no more foothold for causing violence in the US than a fucking moose does in Canada?
So you misunderstood me. Made false allegations after you figured out what had happened. Called me a fucking retard, even though it was you that failed reading comprehension, and still don't have the balls to say a simple "sorry".

H

Hoss

a30e1d8aa456a7a42481755b3454a54e.jpg

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
It's been the case for decades. Do you remember when Reagan wouldn't allow the Marines in Beruit to load their weapons? How many died as a result of aanother stupid decision from a man safely secured on his little house on the other side of the world?

I was fortunate enough to participate in the 50th Anniversary of D-Day. US forces were the ONLY forces made to remove the bolts from our weapons. This was under Clinton. It was humiliating.

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Oh, forgot something, I have 2 giveaways going on right now. Save some energy and take a stab at it. 22 ammo for prixes

Reactions: dougiemac
H

Hoss

I was fortunate enough to participate in the 50th Anniversary of D-Day. US forces were the ONLY forces made to remove the bolts from our weapons. This was under Clinton. It was humiliating.
That must have sucked. Didn't we just have a group of Marines disarmed in Yemen?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Why the most powerful country in the world worries so much about offending other nations is beyond me.
We only do that regarding matters of insignificance.

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
Why the most powerful country in the world worries so much about offending other nations is beyond me.

Because liberal agendas have infected our govt to the point of absolute corruption. The virus has killed the host, as a virus will do if remains unchecked.

H

Hoss

Because liberal agendas have infected our govt to the point of absolute corruption. The virus has killed the host, as a virus will do if remains unchecked.
Even in Vietnam our soldiers would spend days taking a hill only to give it back the following week. We lost 58,200 troops in that ridiculous war that we caused.

Reactions: Strider12 and Shemp

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Removing bolts from rifles for a memorial service vs. sending aircraft into a sovereign country's airspace to conduct illegal drone strikes.

Holding prisoners without charge, or legal representation indefinitely.

Torture

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
Even in Vietnam our soldiers would spend days taking a hill only to give it back the following week. We lost 58,200 troops in that ridiculous war that we caused.

It was France first, Just say'in

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Which agendas? Just curious. Or is that just a buzzword.