Shooting at Navy center

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store
H

Hoss

I myself liked how they fought WW2. They turned the military loose and let them do the job they were trained for. Since then its gotten too political. My Father, Navy man, may he rest in Peace, fought in the Pacific theatre 44/45 on LST landing ship.
In WWII we intentionally bombed the highest structure in sight to protect the troops from snioers. If that happened to be a church in France, so be it. Imagine bombing a mosque in any conflict now. Somebody'd go to jail and lots of people would be unemployed.

Glock 21

Woodsman
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
In WWII we intentionally bombed the highest structure in sight to protect the troops from snioers. If that happened to be a church in France, so be it. Imagine bombing a mosque in any conflict now. Somebody'd go to jail and lots of people would be unemployed.

And this is why we are still dealing with this bullshit. Until we take off the gloves this will continue

Reactions: erkinator 2

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
And this is why we are still dealing with this bullshit. Until we take off the gloves this will continue

yup, nailed it, besides who is gonna do what, if the gloves come off. Just tell em they will get the same shit if they don`t like it. BAM