Self defense ammo.... what's in your EDC?

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Sheps

Woodsman
Jun 24, 2015
www.youtube.com
Zip code
en5 1ae
This stuff has been repeatedly shown to be a gimmick. Looks good in gel, but easily replicated with far far inferior (when compared to known quality rounds) products. Like .22lr.

Also if you understand why the FBI/IWBA "ideal" numbers are what they are this gets even worse for the rip round. Not to mention the huge number of accounts of petals breaking off in the gun during cycling and jamming the thing up.

Carry what you want, idgaf, but might be worth giving it a good look. Say it with love, not to measure dicks on the internet, I'm sure yours is bigger and your partner more satisfied than mine.:noidea:

Reactions: Richard P. Musgrove

Sheps

Woodsman
Jun 24, 2015
www.youtube.com
Zip code
en5 1ae
They're TROCARS man! How many times do we have to go over this?
Damnit! If the internet has taught me anything it's that getting the name of something wrong, making a simple spelling error (even an auto correct) or making a grammatical faux pas is enough to invalidate one's point entirely. Dang it! I even put in the leg work on this one and everything :(.

Oh well, fair is fair.

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
gold dots. 124+p at the moment. I would carry any of the top choices it just depends what kind of deal I get on them (provided they feed well in my guns).

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
I use those special armor piercing bullets. I can't remember the name , but Mel Gibson used them in Lethal Weapon 4 .

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I use those special armor piercing bullets. I can't remember the name , but Mel Gibson used them in Lethal Weapon 4 .
Yep, they go through the bucket of a front end loader like butter