S&W Victory review in progress

Faktory 47

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
It's still a pain in the ass when it digs into your thumb, or it's inadvertantly put "on safe" when firing. My life isn't in danger, but it's freaking annoying and unnecessary.

Haven't had that happen yet. I wouldn't buy a buckmark over the safety, but this one is just north of my grip.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Haven't had that happen yet. I wouldn't buy a buckmark over the safety, but this one is just north of my grip.
If you like a Miculek style, high and tight hold like I do, you'll find it annoying. I dremeled the shit out of mine. Same with me on the buckmark. The only way to shoot that pistol is incorrectly.

Last edited:

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
300 rounds total. 1 fail to feed, but it went into battery when I dropped the magazine. So far, so good.
No malfunctions yet, but this spot that I circled bothers the heck out of me. You can't gently drop the bolt assembly back into battery without occasionally pinching the hell out of your thumb. Why they had to stylize it instead of making it flat is beyond me.

image.jpg

Last edited:

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
No malfunctions yet, but this spot that I circled bothers the heck out of me. You can't gently drop the bolt assembly back into battery without occasionally pinching the hell out of your thumb. Why they had to stylize it instead of make it flat is beyond me.

View attachment 24851

Another con. I found at the bullseye shoot that my take down screw worked itself loose and cost me at least a few points. I'm going to have to add a rubber o ring or a little pinch of teflon tape.

Reactions: Laufen