Faktory 47

Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 Magnum

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
Yesterday I went by the local gun shop and picked up my Christmas gift. I put this in the layaway last month with the intention of picking it up just before Christmas, and that's exactly what I did. Check out my new Ruger, this is the New Model Super Blackhawk 44 Magnum made sometime in 2002 with a 7.5" barrel. Yep, I bought it used but I really don't think its been shot a whole lot. The barrel is shiney and the riflings look new. It needs a little cleaning, but I see no powder fowling. Let me know what you think.

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Once you start shooting it it will become your favorite range gun. There's nothing like a 44 mag. If you cast your own bullets is cheap to shoot. Have fun with it.
It looks like brand new. Nice fine.
RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Very nice. I've got the Super Redhawk Alaskan in 44 Mag. A great gun on the range and with the right shoulder holster in the winter months occasionally she gets a road trip.

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
What a fantastic revolver. Wow this thing is a blast to shoot. After a couple rounds the guy in the stall next to me with an AK variant was stepping over to see what I was shooting. And what a nice trigger. The trigger on this Ruger is smooth as silk.

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
If you want to have fun with that 44 mag take some milk jugs filled with water and food coloring red and blue works best set them out at 50 yards and have a blast.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
I made my customary trip by the ammo counter at WalMart today and they had 3 more boxes of Remington 44 magnum so I picked up another box. The funny thing is, I have not seen 44 magnum at this WalMart in ages, and never in any kind of quantity. Just a box or two here and there. As soon as I buy one, the ammo starts showing up at the local store. Cool!