Ruger SR45c

American Revival Apparel Company

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
No.....Ruger has not released a SR45c.......yet. However, I just wanted you to know I have started to bug them about it. I have waited long enough. I wrote the CEO yesterday and requested information on a possible SR45c. I even hinted that I may have to buy a Springfield XDS if there wasn't one coming. No answer from him yet, but 24 hours is long enough. I e-mailed them again, this time to a different department. I will get an answer. It may end up being please leave us alone, but I will get an answer.

M

mukwah

Kinda looks like you may have to start looking for a XDs BDD. not a Ruger but still a nice pistol!

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I may not wait much longer. Ruger is supposed to respond in 3 days or less. I probably will not get a straight answer. Truth is, I don't see many Springfields in my part of the country, which has saved me a lot of money since I have wanted an EMP for a while now.

M

mukwah

You could always break out that SR1911 to kinda relieve the tension BDD.......just saying.....

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Got this response from Ruger today.

Response:
Thank you for your inquiry. I'm sorry, I have no information on a SR45c. Please keep checking our website, www.ruger.com for any new announcements on new products coming out. Thank you for your patience.

If you need further information, please visit our website at www.ruger.com or contact us at:

Revolvers, shotguns, rifles, 10/22 Charger Pistol: (603) 865-2442
Pistols: (928) 778-6555
Serial Number History Information: (603) 865-2424

Clearly they do not understand who they are dealing with. I think for now once per week contact is in order. :D

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
bigdogdaddy said:
Got this response from Ruger today.

Response:
Thank you for your inquiry. I'm sorry, I have no information on a SR45c. Please keep checking our website, www.ruger.com for any new announcements on new products coming out. Thank you for your patience.

If you need further information, please visit our website at www.ruger.com or contact us at:

Revolvers, shotguns, rifles, 10/22 Charger Pistol: (603) 865-2442
Pistols: (928) 778-6555
Serial Number History Information: (603) 865-2424

Clearly they do not understand who they are dealing with. I think for now once per week contact is in order. :D

I hope they don't see this post as they may soil their pants!!

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I am a Ruger guy, but they need to get on the stick and make a lighter smaller .45 acp. There is only about 6 oz. between a SR 1911 Commander and the SR45. I love my SR1911. It is my favorite gun by far, but it pretty big and about 39 oz. A complete pleasure to shoot, but not the easiest to carry. Here is what I predict will happen. I will break down, give in, and buy a Springfield XDS. The next day Ruger will release the Ruger SR45c.

R

rayzer007

bigdogdaddy said:
Here is what I predict will happen. I will break down, give in, and buy a Springfield XDS. The next day Ruger will release the Ruger SR45c.

Remember the "bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" proverb BDD!
An XDs in the hand would be tough to beat!

Ray