Rise of 'ghost gun' kit

Faktory 47

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I wish they would come up with a statistic about how many weapons made from 80% lowers have actually been used in crimes. This could help justify their claim as to how "dangerous" it is. In my opinion, anyone who can finish an 80% lower probably has skills and responsibilities(like a job) and isn't running around assaulting people. I'd say the number is pretty low. Like somewhere around zero.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I wish they would come up with a statistic about how many weapons made from 80% lowers have actually been used in crimes. This could help justify their claim as to how "dangerous" it is. In my opinion, anyone who can finish an 80% lower probably has skills and responsibilities(like a job) and isn't running around assaulting people. I'd say the number is pretty low. Like somewhere around zero.

You mean like the same number of full auto weapons, SBR's, and guns with silencers? Some where around zero as well. And thank God there are laws in place to keep use safe from switch blade knives, and Nunchucks, because we all know how many people get assaulted with those as well.:)

Reactions: karlvv