RIP Muhammad Ali

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
"My conscience won't let me go shoot my brother, or some darker people, or some poor hungry people in the mud for big powerful America. And shoot them for what? They never called me nigger, they never lynched me, they didn't put no dogs on me, they didn't rob me of my nationality, rape and kill my mother and father. ... Shoot them for what? How can I shoot them poor people? Just take me to jail."

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
"My conscience won't let me go shoot my brother, or some darker people, or some poor hungry people in the mud for big powerful America. And shoot them for what? They never called me nigger, they never lynched me, they didn't put no dogs on me, they didn't rob me of my nationality, rape and kill my mother and father. ... Shoot them for what? How can I shoot them poor people? Just take me to jail."

Like he would ever touch a rifle after basic training...

Reactions: freedom

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I don't blame him. It was a darker and different time then. He did more for peace in the world than most. I don't support his decision to not go to war, but I respect his right as an American to be a conscientious objector.

Reactions: Strider12

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
The Tuskegee Airmen would certainly approve. :rolleyes:

tuskegee-airmen.jpg

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
The Tuskegee Airmen would certainly approve. :rolleyes:

tuskegee-airmen.jpg
Were any of these guys infected with syphilis in government experiments? Shit like that may be why some people don't give a fuck about government.