Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I run an MRO on my AR and love it.
Battery life seems pretty solid (haven't had to change it yet) field of view is friggin excellent and the dot is ridiculously crisp.
I finally did a test, removing the sight while looking through the irons, and there is a very slight magnification...maybe 1.1x
Not sure why so many people shit a brick about that though.

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
aimpoint will survive a fuckin house fire and then cook you breakfast using the heat from the smoldering rubble that was once the rest of your firearms collection

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I run a couple primary arms too and am fine with them, but I've got some money tied up in some nice guns now, so I plan to get into a couple aimpoints soon.
I had a PRO and loved it. Then I decided I could have three primary arms for my three rifles lacking optics instead of the one pro and sold it off. (Broke old guy status). So far I've loved these primary arms nearly as much as the aimpoint. Only real differences to me are battery life and the aimpoint has a crisper dot.

Sent from your moms couch using her iPhone

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
aimpoint will survive a fuckin house fire and then cook you breakfast using the heat from the smoldering rubble that was once the rest of your firearms collection
I'd almost put money on my primaryarms for that same scenario

Sent from your moms couch using her iPhone

Reactions: Thenut

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
This will be my go to rifle so I don't mind spending enough to get a PRO, the higher end ones are too far out of my budget and overkill for what I need I think.

Hopefully I'll get a .22 AR and that will probably get a less expensive optic like a primary arms.
I have the PRO and it's the bomb. No regrets.

Reactions: AtlMedic