Ready for a trip to Walmart?

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
Here are 3 Rugers: SR9c, LC9, and LCP holstered and ready. :p
2 Kershaw blades: a Boa and an Onion clipped into pockets.
1 lifelong friendly Kubaton loaded in reverse on the waist for show.
Of course. the all important cell phone.

You know what? It all works!

6plusacell.jpg
]
Side note: Mayo, here's Doug's prototype xDraw. He's quite the artisan!

It might be fun if anyone wants to share their rigs or maybe even up the ante. 8) :D

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
You really have to watch that Wal Mart Crowd. Day before yesteday I went over to get one of those small $7.00 tube cleaning kits for a friend. You known those kind of kits that sell at the LGSs for double the price.

Anyway as I coming out of the store in a blinding down pour of rain, in a thunder storm, I stepped out into the yellow lined pedistraian crossing. I peeked around the edge of my umbrella and saw a car coming. As it got nearer, I stopped and the lady driving it just buzzed right by me.

Had I been wearing 3 Coyotes collection of hardware I'm sure the ambulance crew would have seen the irony in it. Stupid people will get you one way or the other if you ignore them.

M

mukwah

Re: Re: Ready for a trip to Walmart?

3Coyotes said:
+1 on that Walmart crowd...

There's no such thing as foolproof because fools are just so dam*ed ingenious!

Looking at an ankle holster now...
I have the Fobus, didn't think I'd like it first but definitely serves its purpose!

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
Northern_Son said:
I like that T-Shirt holster. What's a good vender for those?

I was looking into them a while ago and I like the ones that 511tactical.com has. It can handle different pistols plus carry extra mags, speedloaders or whatever. Never tried one but I like their concept on them rather than just sewing a cloth holster to a t-shirt.

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
I'll go with Ron's vendor. Mine came from an independent vendor at a gun show in Berea, OH a while back.

The truth of the matter is these dang t-shirts fit and wear... kinda like... gotta ask your wife 'cause I had to... spanx (sic). I don't really like them at all.