Raffle ??

Faktory 47
M

mukwah

Just wondering, are we gonna do another raffle, those are kinda fun! Maybe with fewer tickets and a little higher price, just saying. ;D

M

mukwah

I don't know, ask the Raffle Miester! What do you think Lil Honcho?

R

rayzer007

Trigger_1 said:
Hmmmm.....Whats the prize gonna be...... :-\

I think first prize should be a playday in Rich's (Coop) basement! ;)

Ray

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
I would like to hear him play.....Smokin in da boys room.........
Smileyband01.gif

M

mukwah

Not understanding why! It's not like you could rig the drawing or anything! If you win, you win fair and square!

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Yeah Skip...tru dat man...Tell you what ...we'll just cheer quietly from the side lines. Maybe little Honcho will send you a box of gold dots, or FTX, or something....

M

mukwah

No..... just saying, we've been here a while now, lets have a little fun! I think everyone is on board for this, maybe.....

Silverfox1

Hunter
Jun 10, 2012
Louisville, KY
I don't mean to be a kill joy, I loved the Elsie Pea raffles and participated (never won). My concern is that with only 146 members on this forum and only a percentage of those participating in a raffle, it could take forever to complete. Maybe, when the forum has more members.

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
This might the a chicken or the egg analogy...

A well placed raffle with newbies included may help stimulate membership. Funny how people find out there's the possibility of winning something.
I for one wouldn't need to win it in a set amount of time rather than wait till we have a set number of members.

BubbaDX

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Count me in no matter what the prize. That was always a very fun feature of the old forum, it would be nice to see it worked into the new forum in some way.

Silverfox1

Hunter
Jun 10, 2012
Louisville, KY
Silverfox1 said:
I don't mean to be a kill joy, I loved the Elsie Pea raffles and participated (never won). My concern is that with only 146 members on this forum and only a percentage of those participating in a raffle, it could take forever to complete. Maybe, when the forum has more members.
Okay, okay, I'm in. Like RugerRon says if the prize is kept to a reasonable cost like the NAA .22 he mentioned or maybe one of those Pheonix HP22A .22's, the number of chances and the cost of those chances could be kept in line. Truth be told, I'd really like the prize to be one of the following; a S&W Shield 9mm, Beretta Nano, or Ruger LC9.