Quick ship magazines?

Howard Law

HighPriestess

Chief Glitter Distributor
May 18, 2017
Virginia
Zip code
Hello all,
EDC a G43 and need more magazines. Have not done much shopping online for firearms accessories and am hoping for some guidance. What's your go to for decent priced magazines that ship quickly?
Thanks in advance!
Xo
Fox

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I was just checking the usual places and Midway has them for $19 with a flat base pad or $25 and change with the finger groove base pad.

But I've never said Midway's shipping was cheap. Generally fairly quick though.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/610431/glock-magazine-glock-43-9mm-luger-6-round-polymer-black

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/79...ith-extension-9mm-luger-6-round-polymer-black

EDIT: Nevermind... the $19 aren't available. -2 'nternet points for not paying attention.

I have small T-Rex hands, and still need the extension... Thanks for the info!! ( Maybe I should buy the gun 1st... Crazy thought...) But I want one right now, worse than a prom date...

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Hello all,
EDC a G43 and need more magazines. Have not done much shopping online for firearms accessories and am hoping for some guidance. What's your go to for decent priced magazines that ship quickly?
Thanks in advance!
Xo
Fox

Honest Question... Could you go to the range and shoot 150-200 rounds in one range session, and it not beat the snot out of your hand? I know I want one... I just wounder if my wife, who never shoots would be OK with the recoil and not worry about shooting it, in a SD situation... Or would she be "scared" to use the gun?

Reactions: HighPriestess

HighPriestess

Chief Glitter Distributor
May 18, 2017
Virginia
Zip code
Honest Question... Could you go to the range and shoot 150-200 rounds in one range session, and it not beat the snot out of your hand? I know I want one... I just wounder if my wife, who never shoots would be OK with the recoil and not worry about shooting it, in a SD situation... Or would she be "scared" to use the gun?

I have and it was fine. I've shot different calibers so that might be part of it. Do you have a range that you can rent one before buying it or a friend who has one close by? From the female perspective I believe that's the best was to do it. The test drive is important.

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Oh, BTW at Midway USA, they have the plus 1 bottom for the G42, that's a pretty cool option, IMHO.

Reactions: dial1911