Faktory 47

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I was just reading this too. That looks like a real deal on the complete lower.

Reactions: Strider12

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
PSA is not our competition.
Then why are you in every PSA pistol caliber AR thread ready to bash? Considering you hardly post it's as if you wait for one of these threads, get an evil grin, and start throwing stones.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
That wasn't bashing just it looked like he was suggesting don't forget about this. And then asked opinions on the trigger. Go eat a snickers @Strider12 you'll feel better.

permaneo vox

Powered by Silencer Shop
Trusted Trader
Sep 21, 2015
Heart of Georgia
Zip code
Then why are you in every PSA pistol caliber AR thread ready to bash? Considering you hardly post it's as if you wait for one of these threads, get an evil grin, and start throwing stones.

Ready to bash? You know what I'm thinking? If I ran to post a criticism of PSA every time I get an email from them, I would think you have a legitimate complaint.

Let's talk about stones while we're at it. Do a search & post my "thrown stones" at PSA products.

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
Proprietary upper needed? I guess it's good for business. What do you think about that trigger guard?
I was kind of excited but then have reservations about proprietary upper requirement. I don't like billet either, but doubt VERY seriously that 9mm would ever stress it enough to cause it to fail.

I will wait to see how these do before I am in...

Reactions: Abishai

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Ready to bash? You know what I'm thinking? If I ran to post a criticism of PSA every time I get an email from them, I would think you have a legitimate complaint.

Let's talk about stones while we're at it. Do a search & post my "thrown stones" at PSA products.
My bad. You are right to bring that up. That is very limiting and a nice catch.

I will not link to my last PSA thread but c'mon man, you know you were all over the 9mm BCG thread.

permaneo vox