Problem solved!

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store
M

mukwah

Well, after a couple of months of research I finally found a solution to my problem. I never really liked the highlighted lettering on my Tracker .44 mag and finally found a lacquer stick made by Markal specifically for the purpose of letter fill in. Project finished! Next step, grips. Pics are:

now
agu4unyq.jpg

and before.
y2u4a9ym.jpg

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

R

rayzer007

mukwah said:
a lacquer stick made by Markal specifically for the purpose of letter fill in.

Boy there is a product available for everything isn't there! Who wouldda thunk there was something on the market to take care of that specific condition! Amazing to me! 8)

Ray

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
mukwah said:
.....and finally found a lacquer stick made by Markal specifically for the purpose of letter fill in.

Could ya please give us some info on the lacquer stick? I'm interested because it sounds like there may be a family of markers I'd be interested in for several types of projects.

M

mukwah

Can't remember how to post a link from my phone but google Markal Lacquer Stick and you can find info, colors, and even a listing in your area of where to purchase them. You can also pick them up on E-bay and Amazon on line.

M

mukwah

Found some grips that you I really like! Hogue Monogrips. They feel a lot better and I think they will shoot better also.
eqe2a5yg.jpg

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

R

rayzer007

Those are absolutely the best grips for your gun Muk; they will give you the most recoil absorption and "grippability". Excellent choice! I had them on a snub, and it didn't move when shot, but they were bad for concealability - which you will not be concerned about.

Ray