Pretty decent video

Howard Law

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Have questions about the banking industry?
Terrorism?
If the free market exists or if it is even able to "govern" the economy?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I don't agree with all of the opinions presented, mostly on the topic of individual self-satisfaction but it's still worth the watch.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I probably won't agree with most of it but I like to see where others are in figuring out this clusterfuck.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I probably won't agree with most of it but I like to see where others are in figuring out this clusterfuck.
Yeah, it's flawed but I think it's worth the watch. There is a facet that contradicts itself. Notice the criticism of communism toward the beginning and an underlying support for communistic traits for individual satisfaction. I suppose it's subjective in that what makes one person happy may not hold true for others.

*It promotes a reformed capitalist, market driven economy that doesn't tax on income but on consumption.*

Last edited:

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Yeah, it's flawed but I think it's worth the watch. There is a facet that contradicts itself. Notice the criticism of communism toward the beginning and an underlying support for communistic traits for individual satisfaction. I suppose it's subjective in that what makes one person happy may not hold true for others.
IMO the way the system has been altered is not conducive to voting. At one time voting in this country really didn't mean much as the Constitution prevented radical change but with the suspension of the Constitution since 1933 (and yes, there are no constitutional protections anymore) voting has turned into voting for your individual interests and not the interests of the people. Of course since there is no real "country" anymore every president is the same as the previous. They just continue to operate under the Emergency Banking Relief Act (Trading With the Enemy Act) and there is no true freedom or ownership.

Reactions: karlvv

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
IMO the way the system has been altered is not conducive to voting. At one time voting in this country really didn't mean much as the Constitution prevented radical change but with the suspension of the Constitution since 1933 (and yes, there are no constitutional protections anymore) voting has turned into voting for your individual interests and not the interests of the people. Of course since there is no real "country" anymore every president is the same as the previous. They just continue to operate under the Emergency Banking Relief Act (Trading With the Enemy Act) and there is no true freedom or ownership.
Yeah, it'd make more sense to lobby lobbyists. lol