Faktory 47

Poor man's suppressed machine gun.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Question - what can are you using?

The reason why I ask is that I tried to sell a 1/2x36 tirant 9 piston a while back. I still have it available - though the white lettering on your suppressor seems to indicate not AAC.

That's not me, my gun, or my video. Just an example of what I am going for.

My can is a HTA Guardian 9 which I am probably going to ruin because it isn't full auto rated.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Question - what can are you using?

The reason why I ask is that I tried to sell a 1/2x36 tirant 9 piston a while back. I still have it available - though the white lettering on your suppressor seems to indicate not AAC.

Oh, I see what you are talking about now. The pictures in the OP are from the guy I bought it from. I haven't received it yet. That is his can in the picture which appears to be a SWR/Silencerco can maybe?

that sounds so dirty
53e6bb1d0d679.jpg

boss_hawg

Marksman
Oh, I see what you are talking about now. The pictures in the OP are from the guy I bought it from. I haven't received it yet. That is his can in the picture which appears to be a SWR/Silencerco can maybe?

yeah...i was thinking if you had that particular can then it might save you the trouble of having it rethreaded.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
yeah...i was thinking if you had that particular can then it might save you the trouble of having it rethreaded.

I appreciate it but I want to go visit my friends at Dobbs anyway, and I prefer to keep everything I own 1/2x28 or 5/8x24.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Smart! I bought this particular piston for the odd-ball cheap ass 9mm barrel that I ended up selling.

I do have one odd ball. My Savage FCP-K is 223, but the factory threads them 5/8x24. I can't shoot my 5.56 can on it, but that is ok because my 30 caliber can is 5/8x24 also, and I prefer to use it on my bolt guns.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
well the upper showed up today. Much to my surprise it is already threaded 1/2x28 so that is a great thing. Unfortunately the mag block isn't in the box so now I have to track down the seller and beat it out of him.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Got the new buffer, recoil spring, and Hahn mag block in today. Got it all together and going to run out and give it a try here in a little bit. Will get some video, but I am all out of subs for 9mm so it is going to be really loud.
20150819_170700_zpsyqebcsts.jpg

Damn those slidefires are ugly.