Plug for Walls T-shirts

Faktory 47

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
I recently bought a Walls t-shirt in Walmart. I walked by and it was on sale for 5-7 bucks or so. A little heavier than the cheap t-shirts and a pocket-T. I don't buy anything without a pocket on the shirt, so a pocket-T is a must for me.

It turned out so good that I went back and bought 4-5 more. They have a Walls Henley style and it has 3 buttons in the front if you want something more fancy.

They fit a little loose compared to other t-shirts. They seem to be a little longer too. These are good things for my IWB carry!

Try them out if you get a chance. They are in the work clothes section at Walmart.

M

mukwah

Thanks for the shout-out lws! Gonna go check them out. Mainly t-shirts for me when I'm not working, especially in summer with cargo shorts or jeans.

M

mukwah

Re: Re: Plug for Walls T-shirts

lws380 said:
When I dress up I put on a t shirt with no holes in it :D :D
Don't you just hate to sacrafice comfort for appearence!!!!LOL

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I think we could add birds if we wanted. For ultimate redneck, jumping fish with mouth open is hard to beat. A gator would be second.

M

mukwah

bigdogdaddy said:
I think we could add birds if we wanted. For ultimate redneck, jumping fish with mouth open is hard to beat. A gator would be second.
A gator...ummm...now we're talking!!8)

D

Denny4kids

Thanks, I'll check them out.
I like the T shirts without pockets. You can wear them 4 times. You can turn them around and then inside out for 2 more times. Denny

M

mukwah

Denny4kids said:
Thanks, I'll check them out.
I like the T shirts without pockets. You can wear them 4 times. You can turn them around and then inside out for 2 more times. Denny
Now that might be considered a redneck!

R

rayzer007

bigdogdaddy said:
I heard Denny used to wear his underwear the same way; frontwards, backwards, turn inside out and repeat. ;D

In a pinch, it will work! :p

Ray

D

Denny4kids

Thats right! And I also take a shower once a week even if I'm not dirty. Denny