Please join me in prayer

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Some good news, Polly looks better, is in good spirits and had a BM after 13 days without. Sometimes, it's the little things, right?

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
Verticoli said:
Some good news, Polly looks better, is in good spirits and had a BM after 13 days without. Sometimes, it's the little things, right?
It's the "in good spirits" part that's most important in my opinion. I'm glad to hear the good news.

M

mukwah

You two are in my thoughts and prayers daily Verti. Keep the faith brother.

redmond

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Western WA
Great!! Hey, a BM after 13 days and laughter are God-sends.

If she is not already on a stool softner (such as Colace), you might ask her prescribing caregiver if it might be indicated in her case. Opiates are just about the best plugger-uppers there are.

Silverfox1

Hunter
Jun 10, 2012
Louisville, KY
Almost hate to ask, but has anyone heard anything from Verticolti recently? It's been about 3 weeks since he's posted to this thread. I know he has his hands full, just wondered if maybe I missed a post elsewhere. We continue to keep his wife and him in our prayers and thoughts.

M

mukwah

I sent him a PM about a week ago just to let him know they were in my thoughts and prayers but didn't hear back frim him. Probably not a good sign.:(

Verticoli

Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
A million thanks for all the positive energy. It's been a tough month. Polly evidently had a storm of cancer symptoms that almost killed her and is in Hospice now. Every day all of her friends visit and I bring in one of our weiner dogs too. Good news is, she has stablized and takes all food, water and medication by mouth. Bad news is, Hospice needs to transfer her to a nursing home. Sad news is, she's wished many times for a shot to just put her to sleep and never wake again.

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
We're all still in the background hoping and praying for the best for both of you (and the rest of your families, of course).

Verticoli

Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Thanks a million for the love from all. Polly went to heaven at noon today. Much loved family, friends and pets were there and it was a peaceful passing.

CCF11242012_0000.jpg

R

rayzer007

I am glad her suffering is over. Nice to have everyone with her at the end. :(

Ray

M

mukwah

My family's prayers are with you and yours Verti. Just know that she is in a better place and in better hands.

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
We've been thinking about y'all a lot lately and am glad to hear that she finally has peace. I hope you and your daughter do to.