Please join me in prayer

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Thanks a million to one and all. Just a short note, Polly is still in a lot of pain, can't eat or drink and is having a lot of tests. The amazing thing to me is all the people she knows that depend on her for day to day things that she helps as a matter of course. A real angel, for sure.

D

Denny4kids

Father we lift up Polly to you right now and we ask for You to take some of her pain away. Please touch her with Your grace and peace and let her feel the joy of knowing You are in control.
Father we also ask that you touch Mr V also. Give him what he needs to comfort Polly and fill him with Your grace and peace also. We pray these things in Your Mighty Name, Amen

Dennis

Verticoli

Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
OK here's what we're facing, the latest is stomach cancer on top of breast, bone, brain, lymph and liver. She can't eat or take oral medication for the pain. She wants to come home and celebrate her 60th bday on the 24th, but can't unless she can tolerate at least a liquid diet.

I purposefully took her to the hospital where I work because there's a Hospice wing there. Her family is pushing for that, but she won't hear of it. I guess we'll know more Fri. if she can hold anything on her stomach. I'm cleaning house anticipating Family.

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Hospice sounds very good right now. She could use the help they provide to get all the cards in the right position in the deck in your hands . Hope that she understands that. Prayers still coming to you guys. God bless bud..Craig

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
Verticoli said:
Thanks, I'll be sure to tell her all my friends here are praying for her.
Her knowing that others care about her is definitely important. The same goes for you, too. We all care and would help in other ways if we could.

redmond

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Western WA
Thanks for the update. Prayers continuing.

The hospice folks in our hospital system are wonderful. Yours may have ideas that can help support you and the family, even if she doesn't want to participate herself.

Verticoli

Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Thank you. Well, it looks like it's working because she's coming home sometime Sunday, we hope. They had to triple her morphine dose to get her pain managed, so that may be an issue. Hospice is on board and it's up to me to get this dump cleaned up, lol. Sadly, one of our dogs was outside next to Polly's car, was looking at it and wouldn't come in. They'll be some happy hounds when so gets here!

R

rayzer007

I'm glad Hospice is on board Vert, they seem to be able to do a better job on the pain management than the hospital is allowed to. Glad Polly is coming home too! Thank you for those mercies Lord!

Ray