Pistol rack

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
I have been thinking about this a long time. I'm tired of stacking my pistols in the safe. So I am making a rack to put on the shelf to keep my guns from touching each other. It's not done yet, but here is a picture of my start. I will probably need two of them.

Anyone have a better idea on how to make one? Will post when done.

DSCF4518.jpg

RICHGCOOP

yz9890

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
R

rayzer007

It looks much better now that it is in it's rightful place in the safe Rich. Good job, and good idea!

Ray

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
RICHGCOOP said:
Well here it is in the safe. This is a prototype so I will make a new one out of fancy hard wood.
Rich, you have a problem. There are too many pistols there. Send me a few and you'll have adequate space.

::)

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
You can't see it in the pictures, But there is seven more behind the rack of pistols. 8)

RICHGCOOP

P.S SkipD, you need to come over and help me shoot some of them.

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
I don't see an evil black rifle in that safe. Where is it?

Maybe put some plastic tubing over the dowel rods to protect you babies. Some of that soft surgical tubing would work well if you could find some. I know you can get the clear tubing at Lowe's or Home Depot.

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Iws380, I'm not into black rifles. The closest I've came is a SKS it has taken me about 45 years to warm up to one. It does have a milled receiver and a wooden stock. I do have two 6.5 Swedish Mausers, one a carbine and the other is a rifle. I do have a Mosin Nagant. To me these are modern guns. I guess I'm just old fashioned.

The SKS shoots a Puny little cartridge.

On my babies in the safe, the wood dowels will not hurt them. I'm a shooter.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
Safe7-15-121.jpg

Great idea on building the pistol racks, they'll add some room in the safe, plus get the pistols off the shelves. I started using hard plastic racks from a LGS a few years back.

BeyondTheBox

Woodsman
Jan 7, 2013
The Great NorthWest
Love the wood on that gun in the middle, looks like French Fiddleback. Gorgeous man. You've just got some really cool guns in your collection man... REALLY COOL! Dig your style!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2