Pennsylvania Blocks 3D Gun Printing Site

Faktory 47

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
"Attorney General Josh Shapiro, Gov. Tom Wolf, and state police said they've now blocked access to 3D downloadable guns in Pennsylvania.

After an emergency hearing in Philadelphia Sunday, the company Defense Distributed agreed to make its sites inaccessible to Pennsylvania users, and to not upload any new 3D gun files."

Reference: https://www.wgal.com/article/3d-printed-guns-blocked-in-pennsylvania/22585931

Editorial: I didn't realize Pennsylvania was a state in China. :)

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Politicians are fucking morons. How many gang bangers are chomping at the bit to 3d print a single shot piece of crap?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
That would be a bold claim.
But correct. Obama opened AMTRAK and federal lands to ccw, ok'd the sale of surplus 1911's and didn't pass a single rights restricting gun law. lol

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
But correct. Obama opened AMTRAK and federal lands to ccw, ok'd the sale of surplus 1911's and didn't pass a single rights restricting gun law. lol

Not for a lack of trying... Remember new "Assault weapons bill" he tried to pass after Sandy Hook? Not to mention, the Anti- 2nd judges he put in place in the Supreme Court.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Not for a lack of trying... Remember new "Assault weapons bill" he tried to pass after Sandy Hook? Not to mention, the Anti- 2nd judges he put in place in the Supreme Court.
I care about results. But to your point, Trump is trying on printed guns, bumpstocks, who knows what's next....

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code

Sure those things happened under his administration. Not passing any gun restricting laws was despite his efforts.

But a good argument could be made that obama was much better for the industry as far as sales go.

And Trump did pretty much single handedly shut down slide-fire, killing those jobs and Industry for no reason. Well he did have the help of the spineless NRA with that.

But, industry aside, all the judges Trump has been picking is the largest win for what's left of the second amendment in the legal since in my lifetime.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Sure those things happened under his administration. Not passing any gun restricting laws was despite his efforts.

But a good argument could be made that obama was much better for the industry as far as sales go.

And Trump did pretty much single handedly shut down slide-fire, killing those jobs and Industry for no reason. Well he did have the help of the spineless NRA with that.

But, industry aside, all the judges Trump has been picking is the largest win for what's left of the second amendment in the legal since in my lifetime.
I'm almost glad he hasn't been more vocally pro-gun as it would widen the divide over gun rights even more, and drive more women and moderates away from supporting 2a rights.*

*Women and moderates have shown the largest decrease in their support for Trump since his election.

Nothing has infuriated a very left leaning friend more than telling him that he's on the same side as Trump on bumpstocks. lol

Reactions: FatAlbert