Panic Stockpile Apocalypse 2016

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
AR mags and G19 mags, ammo as I can afford it. Maybe a G17 or 34 of overtime keeps being available at work.

I'm just going to keep buying mags and ammo to fill them each paycheck.

Reactions: sam

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
double the price? Lol

10x the demand likely. Price is up to you.

This is a point that got me thinking the other day... Hypothetically speaking, if that clinton bitch is the likely election winner, weeks leading up to the election will probably see guns and ammo get very scarce. This tends to increase prices of non-retail sales.

The point is this... If a person were to sell things on Gunbroker, an auction site, the seller does not set the price (excluding 'buy it now' options). So does the seller make a "profit" if the bidders determine the value of the item being sold?

I realize this is all moot- the laws regarding guns sales and FFL requirements are based on "intent" not whether or not you make a dollar selling a gun.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Ok- you got me beat. By a lot.
I had to buy 2 more safes last couple months. 1 for guns only 2 for ammo and mags and with my son not living here all under his bed is crates of ammo and im glad he finally went through his closet. It's full ammo. I stopped buying couple months ago. I'm done no more buying
[DOUBLEPOST=1461769798][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have me beat... But not by much.
I figured you had thousands.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
10x the demand likely. Price is up to you.

This is a point that got me thinking the other day... Hypothetically speaking, if that clinton bitch is the likely election winner, weeks leading up to the election will probably see guns and ammo get very scarce. This tends to increase prices of non-retail sales.

The point is this... If a person were to sell things on Gunbroker, an auction site, the seller does not set the price (excluding 'buy it now' options). So does the seller make a "profit" if the bidders determine the value of the item being sold?

I realize this is all moot- the laws regarding guns sales and FFL requirements are based on "intent" not whether or not you make a dollar selling a gun.
If you're making a profit, you're making a profit. If you are engaged in any type of commerce that could be considered "for profit", you're going to get hammered. It's a line I would stay well clear of.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
If you're making a profit, you're making a profit. If you are engaged in any type of commerce that could be considered "for profit", you're going to get hammered. It's a line I would stay well clear of.

Absolutely.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
We've collectively had a long time to get whatever is necessary, I just hope it doesn't lead to apathy when it comes time to fight legislation.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

No- I agree with you. I've never bought any firearms with the intent to resell for more money. Actually, I'm pretty sure I've lost money on dang near every one I've ever bought and then later sold off.

I was just thinking about auctions the other day and wondered how anyone could make a "profit" argument on a $1 no reserve auction. I have no plans to do anything like that- just a hypothetical thought.

Reactions: sam and Laufen

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
We've collectively had a long time to get whatever is necessary, I just hope it doesn't lead to apathy when it comes time to fight legislation.

Very true. But I'm sure we will have the ones that freak ass out and drive up the prices on everything. I'm not worried. I don't panic

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
No- I agree with you. I've never bought any firearms with the intent to resell for more money. Actually, I'm pretty sure I've lost money on dang near every one I've ever bought and then later sold off.

I was just thinking about auctions the other day and wondered how anyone could make a "profit" argument on a $1 no reserve auction. I have no plans to do anything like that- just a hypothetical thought.
If I know anything about the attitudes of the ATF after dealing with them for years it's this: They understand that people will try to profit when there's a panic, and they aren't inclined in the least to try to figure out who intended to break the law and who was ignorant to it....you're all one of the same to them. They are totally un-thinking, un-feeling agents that apply the law without situational interpretation or common sense. Whenever I make any sort of gun law decision, I look at it from the most negative or legally treacherous position possible, because that's the perspective they'll take.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
When deciding whether or not to cash in on the panic by selling guns, just imagine ATF agents walking around carrying big dildos with your name on them.

Reactions: dial1911 and sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I have no plan on selling anything except the shit I have listed and im not making a dime on any of it. So bring on the fbi black suburbans, young studs in suits and all the dildos with my name on em. Cause I ain't making nothing

Reactions: Laufen