Palmetto State Armory customer service couldn't be slower...

Faktory 47

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Yeah I wont be either going forward.
If the ridgeland PSA store has the bolt you need in Stock, I can pick it up for you.

Nevermind, just called and they don't have any.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Yeah, they don't show store inventory on their website.

On the phone, he said they're out, but I'll probably drive right past there in the next few days so I can check for myself.
If you happen to go by and wanna check thatd be cool.

Im not even sure what they cost lol.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
So just to be clear. You ordered something, it went to the address on your account and the new residents aren't coughing up the parts?

Sounds to me like someone forgot to update their address when he ordered... Doesn't surprise me since you people can't find the dmv either.;)

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
UPDATE: Bolt missing forever. Current residents at the house that it was delivered to "Nope it didnt come here..."

Cherry on the cake: They dont have bolts in stock. Looks like ill be parting this thing out. Anyone need AR9 parts lol?
So the part can't be verified that it was delivered anywhere, and they can't/won't send you one? WTF? They should have parted out a complete upper in inventory, and sent you one of those bolts days ago.

I've never had an issue with them thank goodness.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Hey, on the positive side, I just sent SGammo an email about an ammo order I placed. I told them I needed my order before Thanksgiving or I'd have to cancel it. I got an email back in 15 minutes that said they express shipped it no charge and I'd have it early next week. Good folks at SG.

Reactions: Red Dawn

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I have had parts "delivered" (aka tossed out of the back of a truck) into the neighbors driveway two doors down while we were all at work only to check the tracking number later and see that it was apparently signed for by me. If ups shows it delivered, you may want to dig a little deeper there.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
So the part can't be verified that it was delivered anywhere, and they can't/won't send you one? WTF? They should have parted out a complete upper in inventory, and sent you one of those bolts days ago.

I've never had an issue with them thank goodness.

UPS says delivered. I had a buddy go by that house since it's in his neighborhood. They said it never showed up. My fucking ass.

Sent from my Obamaphone on Tapatalk

Reactions: Laufen

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Dude that really is bad. You sure the new residents didn't swindle ya once they saw where it came from. You got some cabbage tied up in that AR @Leshaire no chance you can't just pick up another bolt from @DoglegArms he may have still have some New Frontier ones

Reactions: Leshaire

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
UPS says delivered. I had a buddy go by that house since it's in his neighborhood. They said it never showed up. My fucking ass.

Your buddy pulled into his driveway and remembered he was supposed to stop there but forgot to. Said fuck it...I'll just tell him they said they didn't have it. Probably had beer or pussy waiting for him.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Dude that really is bad. You sure the new residents didn't swindle ya once they saw where it came from. You got some cabbage tied up in that AR @Leshaire no chance you can't just pick up another bolt from @DoglegArms he may have still have some New Frontier ones

Doubt it. I mean not that many other people could possibly need that proprietary bolt. What are the chances?

My money is on these dumbasses opened it out of curiosity thinking I'd never come for it. Then in embarrassment refused having it. Since they don't want me to know they opened it. Just a thought though.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Your buddy pulled into his driveway and remembered he was supposed to stop there but forgot to. Said fuck it...I'll just tell him they said they didn't have it. Probably had beer or pussy waiting for him.

Nope. I was on the phone with him. I heard every word. She said nothing came but she'd ask her boyfriend. He gave her a business card and said call me when he gets home because it for sure was delivered.

Reactions: karlvv

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
You know, I was on the way to breakfast this morning and got to thinking, I wonder if we could all send dildo, I mean Dylan emails raising hell about this issue since I know I'm not the only one who has also ordered stuff from them and have an account, we might get somewhere with him.... I know if I owned a company and had multiple people complaining about one issue that was obviously fubar, I would want to take care of it and keep everybody happy...