Palmetto State Armory and DDI

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

DMR

CZ Fan
Jun 4, 2015
Snellville
Zip code
DDI is pretty good. I have one, it's as good as any Arsenal I had. Hopefully PSA can help them become a major player in the AK scene

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Update from AKOU:

"Breaking News, Update 2 on DDI
Just got off the phone with DDI CEO, David Fillers. According to him, "it is true that DDI is moving out from TN, to new location in different state to increase their production output and start developing new AK models (in different calibers), but rifles will be still made there under DDI name...".
From my understanding, DDI will work very tightly with PSA on this...
Expect to see official statements being published next week...
PS. I have deleted previous post to consolidate all this here."

Reactions: Righter13

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
From a distributor: "Big news is making the rounds concerning DDI and their acquisition by JJE Capital, which is the parent holding company for Palmetto State Armory. I’m gonna try to break this down simply.

1. DDI is not ceasing operations at all. Production is moving from Knoxville to Columbia, SC currently. This mean no guns are expected to be built till Mid-Feb, so existing stock is what is available right now.

2. Increased market exposure for 2017, DDI will have new resources to market their firearms. I’d expect to see ads for DDI popping up on any site that PSA advertises on.

3. New Models, they are expected to release a new AK model and an AR platform at Shot Show, I’ll pass more info along once I get it.

4. Import guns will be transitioned to a new company in the coming months, however JJE/DDI will honor all warranties for previous guns. "

Reactions: Leshaire and Laufen